gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys :LOL: sorry for ask this. Perhaps is also write somewhere but i just cant find it.
Can someone tell me who path update the v0.24?
Read the synopsis next one is path A. So i do not think that the v0.24 is path A.
Can someone tell me who path is the v0.24? I ask because i need to understand who save i need to load XD
Thank you
route a

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Way [v0.24] [Zee95] - Original Size: 2.54GB

Download PC (246MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There ... There are hannibals:oops:? there ... there are lecters:censored:? Are there any Anthonys as well:cautious:?

What about hopkinso_O? Any of those? Is there any Mads Mickelsen roaming around the house :eek: ?

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
the things MC says is just stupid/retarded, do you really speak like this in Russia?? how old are you dev? :unsure:
it sounds like something cave man would said...

example...
MC: i like this girl, she is pretty, i fuck her, look another girl, i fuck her too, after that i will go into town and fuck everybody in town, and after that i will fuck all woman in the world
Just noticed ur comment... Yeah, English isn't my native language, and neither is Russian. I'm old enough not to shit in the game threads. If I don't like a game, I just walk by without trying to look smart.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
ok.then where exacly are you in the game? Maybe you can make a screenshot.So i can see the scene
ok. Root A is completed successfully. But Root B this moment "Kill Her (You have to kill her or she'll shoot you) " How??Every time I meet both cannibals and they kill me.
Wait.. i will try again.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
sorry man for the negative comment, but it's just strange to me that a grown man can write in that way :D
the game and the story is good, it takes a lot of time and effort to create something like this (y)
but the dialogs are LOL :D

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok. Root A is completed successfully. But Root B this moment "Kill Her (You have to kill her or she'll shoot you) " How??Every time I meet both cannibals and they kill me.
Wait.. i will try again.
could it be that you don´t follow the walktrough complete? because if i remember you become a gun from the guy outside by the car when you kill him

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Just noticed ur comment... Yeah, English isn't my native language, and neither is Russian. I'm old enough not to shit in the game threads. If I don't like a game, I just walk by without trying to look smart.
bro, if u dont like bad comments go to other place, this is a forum for opinions on the game, dont come with that bullshit of "If I don't like a game, I just walk by without trying to look smart." if the guy didnt like he have the right to comment whatever he wants, some of that comment can help the developer change that and the game will be better

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
wait.. so this latest update is a continuation of the last route or some other route? Cause after that triple choice to see either Janet, mom or Adele I cant progress further so I logically conclude that I have to progress with some other route? which one ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
wait.. so this latest update is a continuation of the last route or some other route? Cause after that triple choice to see either Janet, mom or Adele I cant progress further so I logically conclude that I have to progress with some other route? which one ?
route a

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT could you wrote please in the changelog that this update coninues the route a? or maybe zee's committed.In the changelog is written "The next update will also be a continuation of the branch - A. Have fun. Hope you'll enjoy this update. " and maybe he mean "that this update is a continuation of the branch - A"

Reactions: UncleVT
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes