Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.26-3.jpg

The Way. Plans for future updates.
At first. I want to thank everyone who is still with me, and for your financial support and your patience. Perhaps some updates aren't like you expect, but I'm trying my best to make sure you like the game.
About the next updates. The next update will be A and B Paths. Perhaps you ask, why, if A got more votes in the poll. More patrons voted for A and B, so I intend to do the next update, the continuation of these two Paths. As for time, I will try to release the update as soon as possible, but I can't say anything about the timing. I have a lot of main job now. After 0.27 there will be a continuation of the C path. And most likely it will be the last update of the C path.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So after finally working out which save is which :LOL: managed to get through this update, I enjoyed it things are certainly starting to heat up with Victoria and it looks like we will be meeting Maria's sister in a future update can't wait to see if she is as good looking ;)

Continuation of the most boring Path...........
Actually, this was a pretty good update and this path just got another nice boost.

Reactions: Capt OA and Zee95

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i think i got stuck.. i'm home in front of the computer after i searched the girls on facebook and now i go to check on Adele, Angelina and Janet but after i've visited all 3 of them i don't know what to do..

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
i think i got stuck.. i'm home in front of the computer after i searched the girls on facebook and now i go to check on Adele, Angelina and Janet but after i've visited all 3 of them i don't know what to do..
That route didn't get continued this update. The one that left off with Victoria/MC in the rain did.

Reactions: chimidot

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Zee95 Two things about this update.

#1. I wanna hold him down and shave that damn thing off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see the dev answered, but yeah that threw me for a loop. It is making me second guess my choices for the path I am on. I didn't even realize there were more than two paths.

I go back and forth on this game. I enjoy it for the most part when I play it, but I immediately forget about it when I am finished. The writing isn't the worst, but it is still a little jarring here and there. With the amount of text, it would be nice if someone whose primary language was English would proofread before release. The lack of rollback is frustrating since I tend to click quicker sometimes than I read and with no way to rollback it is frustrating. Of course I could correct it, but then there is always the chance it breaks a save down the line. The renders and characters like the writing aren't the best but definitely not the worst. There are a few odd ones like Anna though and they even seem to vary greatly per scene. I also have no clue where the story is going. It always feels like something bad is about to happen.

Reactions: TaiSoul

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm on board with this.

The romance and dating sim tags brought me in.

I get the girl....

Then instantly cheat on her.

Not seeing where the dating sim comes in, those require options and the choice to stay faithful. Being railroaded into a sex encounter is pretty much the exact opposite of what a dating sim is.

Unless the other paths have it and i'm missing something?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
What happened to Adele? At first she was a virgin in love with the mc, but when the time came to an actual sex, she told, that her first time was painful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1191611

Anyone have latest (if not even little older) walkthrough ?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes