FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I'm a little confused now, i thought previous version was already v0.25a and now there is another v0.25a (even tho the file says "TheWay-025_pc.zip") ?!

Reactions: Pif paf and arms99

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Seriously?!?! One fucking change and for that we need to replay the whole game? You shit me not?

Surely there must have been a way without ruining all saves.

Sorry, but I'm just shocked. I really hope I misunderstood the changelog.
Need to replay it all only if you did something silly like not have multiple saves in a game that is not yet complete. Would seem common sense to not have all your eggs in one basket like that, so...

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

arms99

May 11, 2018
Here is a save shortly before the Victoria kiss.

botc76

Im fairly certain that just means saves for that route. Victoria doesn't exist in the others.
Actually, Victoria is in 2 routes A and B. In route B you save her after you're kidnapped and you both end up in the hospital together. And in route A the police are able to rescue her after you save your sister from the kidnapper and Victoria and her father come to thank you.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone have a real incest patch to last version this game v0.25a ?
I mean the patch, thanks to which we have a real incest in the game, because the patch added in OP doesn't really add incest, because MC is still an adopted son and his sister is also adopted, so it's not incest.

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I remember this game
Path A is the one i am missing
in my save i can do the Path B and C I need to play this again because i don't know what i miss
Btw i can't wait for more Janet <3

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have no idea what you guys have a problem now.You complain zee for that you can´t avoid a releationship with victoria and now zee make it possible and now you complain him again because you must play from new when you don´t have a savegame before the kiss with her.You only need to play from new when you don´t won´t a releationship with her else not.

Reactions: Zee95 and Vibescu

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone have a real incest patch to last version this game v0.25a ?
I mean the patch, thanks to which we have a real incest in the game, because the patch added in OP doesn't really add incest, because MC is still an adopted son and his sister is also adopted, so it's not incest.
in which text line is written that the mc and adelle is adopted when you use the incest patch?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
in which text line is written that the mc and adelle is adopted when you use the incest patch?
for examples: line 351,371, 376 and few others lines too, basicaly if i play game with this patch game keeps reminding me that MC is not a biological son Janet

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
for examples: line 351,371, 376 and few others lines too, basicaly if i play game with this patch game keeps reminding me that MC is not a biological son Janet
I have looked into the patch file the text lines are
Code:
"Yes, Adele was with him... These are my adopted children. What will happen now?": "Yes, Adele was with him... These are my children. What will happen now?"
"No, Janet adopted me when I was eight.": " I... I don't have a father..."
"She adopted you and adopted another girl? She seems like a very good and kind person!": "Your mother raised a very decent guy. She seems like a very good and kind person!"
Maybe it is that english is not my main language but i don´t see in the text lines a problem

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Way [v0.25a] [Zee95] - Original Size: 2.67GB

Download PC (255MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have looked into the patch file the text lines are
Code:
"Yes, Adele was with him... These are my adopted children. What will happen now?": "Yes, Adele was with him... These are my children. What will happen now?"
"No, Janet adopted me when I was eight.": " I... I don't have a father..."
"She adopted you and adopted another girl? She seems like a very good and kind person!": "Your mother raised a very decent guy. She seems like a very good and kind person!"
Maybe it is that english is not my main language but i don´t see in the text lines a problem
really ? you do not see word "adopted" in this lines ? if MC is adopted that is not incest so the patch in such a version is not really incest patch, beacuse incest it's only when MC is bloodrelated to his mom and sister

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
really ? you do not see word "adopted" in this lines ? if MC is adopted that is not incest so the patch in such a version is not really incest patch, beacuse incest it's only when MC is bloodrelated to his mom and sister
the left text line is the original text and after the dobble dot comes the changed text what will come when you use the patch

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
the left text line is the original text and after the dobble dot comes the changed text what will come when you use the patch
but i use your patch in game and i have still information in game that MC is adopted (not real son), so then I don't think the patch is working as it should

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
but i use your patch in game and i have still information in game that MC is adopted (not real son), so then I don't think the patch is working as it should
thats wired.did you put the zz_patch.rpy into the subfolder game? In this folder are the script files.
i have to play the route a from new anyway because the walktrough. i look for that too which text comes in the game

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
thats wired.did you put the zz_patch.rpy into the subfolder game? In this folder are the script files.
i have to play the route a from new anyway because the walktrough. i look for that too which text comes in the game
of course i put patch into the subfolder game

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
do you have maybe a savegame where a wrong text comes? this is easyer for me to look into that for the moment
I'm afraid I don't have a save now, but surely the descriptions in the diary should be changed, because the game still informs that MC is an orphan which automatically suggests that he's adopted

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm afraid I don't have a save now, but surely the descriptions in the diary should be changed, because the game still informs that MC is an orphan which automatically suggests that he's adopted
have you when you start a new game this text line? This text is changed too
Edit: after playing like 2-3 minutes the patch is working for me.It seems that this problem is from your side.Maybe redownload the patch or it could be your virus programm what cause that

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
have you when you start a new game this text line? This text is changed too
Edit: after playing like 2-3 minutes the patch is working for me.It seems that this problem is from your side.Maybe redownload the patch or it could be your virus programm what cause that
ok, thx, i try download once again later when I'll be home and then I'll see if the patch works for me again

Reactions: gigan
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes