gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
In new update did u change the farm it is totally different in 25.a
i hope not.Maybe zee95 can answer this.I can only test this in a few hours.For me it is midnight and i must go in the morning to my job.I can test this when i´m back home.When i´m not forget this

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 i don´t know if this is a bug but in the new version 0.25a but on the b route doesn´t come john to the car when i follow the walktrough but in the first version 0.25 comes he.Normaly the guy comes after in the walktrough page 16 when you go left from the car but now he didn´t come.I give you just in safe the savegame from me.It is direct after you came out of the house where you was hanging on start from chapter 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: spieler23

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95 i don´t know if this is a bug but in the new version 0.25a but on the b route doesn´t come john to the car when i follow the walktrough but in the first version 0.25 comes he.Normaly the guy comes after in the walktrough page 16 when you go left from the car but now he didn´t come.I give you just in safe the savegame from me.It is direct after you came out of the house where you was hanging on start from chapter 3.
Ha-ha... It was a bug in the game. I fixed it in the last update.
There are three ways to beat the Psycho.
First: open the car trunk, click on the body three times, pick up the knife, turn off the lights, and wait for the maniac to attack him.
Second: take the knife from the body, go inside the house, check the drawers, then watch the scene.
And the third way is: go inside the house, find ammo and a rifle and voila.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ha-ha... It was a bug in the game. I fixed it in the last update.
There are three ways to beat the Psycho.
First: open the car trunk, click on the body three times, pick up the knife, turn off the lights, and wait for the maniac to attack him.
Second: take the knife from the body, go inside the house, check the drawers, then watch the scene.
And the third way is: go inside the house, find ammo and a rifle and voila.
Ah that was the bug in the changelog.I have read that you have fixed there something but i didn´t know that this was the bug.Your are a bad guy :p.Why you fix this.Now i need to change the walktrough for 1 of the 3 options
:mad::p.Ok the first 2 options a starting basicly with the knife in the car.I was thinking that there must be a option for why i can turn out the light but i didn´t know what. But i have a problem with the third option.I found the ammo but i can´t find the rifle in this room.I think you mean the room from the first screenshot.I was thinking in the second screenshot must be the weapon but there is she not.And on the bed i can only click on the 2 wardrobes by the bed

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Ah that was the bug in the changelog.I have read that you have fixed there something but i didn´t know that this was the bug.Your are a bad guy :p.Why you fix this.Now i need to change the walktrough for 1 of the 3 options
:mad::p.Ok the first 2 options a starting basicly with the knife in the car.I was thinking that there must be a option for why i can turn out the light but i didn´t know what. But i have a problem with the third option.I found the ammo but i can´t find the rifle in this room.I think you mean the room from the first screenshot.I was thinking in the second screenshot must be the weapon but there is she not.And on the bed i can only click on the 2 wardrobes by the bed
:LOL: the rifle in the upper left corner, on the second screenshot.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
:LOL: the rifle in the upper left corner, on the second screenshot.
:eek:.to be fair when you look only on the picture there is only the wall so i didn´t test there if there is something :p.And the other excuse is that today was a hard day and I can't think clearly anymore :).That it now a good question which option i should use in the walktrough.Maybe i make the 3 option via picture put into the walktrough so that everyone can self choice what they will do.i hope the links in the walktrough don't all shift otherwise i have to make them new again.Thanks for the tip with the weapon :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i would tell you that i update the walktrough again.The reason was that the chapter 3 on the b route was wrong after the new version.I hope that in the walktrough the links working.I have test this it seems that they are correct.Please let me know if something is wrong

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ty i would like to find out what u find so pls or anyone else plz
hi,
i don´t know if i should write you or not.Anyways you have right about the walktrough.The guide on that scene was a bug and zee has fixed this.I have changed the walkrough so it must work

Reactions: Zee95

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
got through most chapters ,but now stuck in my room at night........WTH goto one room and it says wait for next update.....This is supposed to be update.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
got through most chapters ,but now stuck in my room at night........WTH goto one room and it says wait for next update.....This is supposed to be update.
i think you play the b route.If you have this screenshot then this is the end from this route.Maybe instead mom is by you written Janet.This will be updated in the next version

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yeah but that showed in the last version,so I went the wrong route?
the current version 0.25 is only for the route a.The next version 0.26 will be have route a and b.In the op page is written in the changelog which route is updated

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes