Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Greetings, everybody!
I will try to answer some questions here.
First of all, thank you to those who try to promote the game. Special thanks to you!
Second, about this update. I decided that it is not necessary to make sex in every update. Perhaps sex with Maria's sister would be superfluous in this update.
Thirdly, it was initially planned to make an update, which would contain the continuation of two branches. A and B. Then I think many people would be happy. But unfortunately because of personal circumstances, I did not have enough time.
The next update will be the continuation of the path B. I will try to make it one of the biggest. And maybe it will be the last update of this branch. After I plan to finish the C path, also with one update. And then path A with a couple of updates. I plan to finish the game in 4-6 months. I don't want to be unfair. And I don't want people to pay me waiting 2-3 months to play the game for 30-50 minutes. Because of this, I don't feel good about making this game. I don't enjoy developing it. But I will definitely finish this game.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 don't worry that you can't handle the updates the way you want them to. I think most people understand that you have a job and can't invest that much time in the game. You create the game on your own and not with several people like others here.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
this game trying to tell a story.If you will play a game where you can fuck everyone on start then you must play a other game.it is not meant badly
A grinder game does not tell a story as there is none. Just a series of scenes linked by clicking objects. A VN has a start, middle and an end. It is not a sandbox where you click yourself to death. The most popular games here are true VN's.
A grinder is an easy way out for a dev.

Reactions: Arcane666

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Second, about this update. I decided that it is not necessary to make sex in every update.
Yeah, I don't mind that in this game as there is certainly much more going on in the story and the sex scenes that we have had in this game were just done right and not some sort of fuck-fest like some other games, also a nice touch with the Aston Martin.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Short, but good update. Please tell us the story furthermore realistic. I liked when MC looked at Akari's bottom, but don't maked it too far.

Reactions: Zee95

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Greetings, everybody!
I will try to answer some questions here.
First of all, thank you to those who try to promote the game. Special thanks to you!
Second, about this update. I decided that it is not necessary to make sex in every update. Perhaps sex with Maria's sister would be superfluous in this update.
Thirdly, it was initially planned to make an update, which would contain the continuation of two branches. A and B. Then I think many people would be happy. But unfortunately because of personal circumstances, I did not have enough time.
The next update will be the continuation of the path B. I will try to make it one of the biggest. And maybe it will be the last update of this branch. After I plan to finish the C path, also with one update. And then path A with a couple of updates. I plan to finish the game in 4-6 months. I don't want to be unfair. And I don't want people to pay me waiting 2-3 months to play the game for 30-50 minutes. Because of this, I don't feel good about making this game. I don't enjoy developing it. But I will definitely finish this game.
Some devs are making thousands per month because patrons like me are more likely to support quality versus quantity. Wouldn't it be better if you chose the most popular path and devoted your remaining time to making it the best and most complete product possible. :unsure: I appreciate your efforts and looking forward to your future efforts.;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i can´t upload something on nopy.You must invited there or something to do this.sorry
ok then, zippyshare at least, should give a month min before they remove it tho i have seen some things stay on zippy for 2 yrs.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok then, zippyshare at least, should give a month min before they remove it tho i have seen some things stay on zippy for 2 yrs.
zippyshare is blocked in germany and i don´t to use a vpn or so

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
Just finished the 3 routes. I think route B is the best. Route A kinda vanilla and little bit boring for me. Route C too depressing .

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes