botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It sucks that this game has so little support, because apart from the language problems it's actually a real good one and I for one have lots of respect for Zee95 for keeping up with the three distinct paths for so long. Many devs with more monetary support have started out with many options and reduced them more and more.
Anything more I can get from any path is practically a gift.

If I didn't have so little money, I would definitely add this one to the games I support, but as long as I stay dirt poor I'm already giving as much as I can to other games, even if this is really a case where I do have a bit of a guilty conscience.

Zee95 I applaud your decision to work on the ending for the b path, that does show that you remain an upright guy.

One advice I would give you is to ask around here for someone who would edit your game, correct the English a bit, that could help the game a lot to gain more support.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is a very engrossing game and I wish Zee95 really well with it.

I can see some gamers having frustrations with the paths, but I don't mind it and he really can't please everyone. Being true to his ideas and executing them well with renders, story and dialogue should be the focus. ;) :coffee:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Story wise is pretty solid among landladies games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Events on the farm will be even more atmospheric!
Hello, friends, I'm working on this scene right now. And it will be quite different visually from the previous update about the farm. I have almost completely reworked this location. Now it will look more realistic. I hope you enjoy going through this journey.
Events on the farm will be even more atmospheric!
Hello, friends, I'm working on this scene right now. And it will be quite different visually from the previous update about the farm. I have almost completely reworked this location. Now it will look more realistic. I hope you enjoy going through this journey.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It sucks that this game has so little support, because apart from the language problems it's actually a real good one and I for one have lots of respect for Zee95 for keeping up with the three distinct paths for so long. Many devs with more monetary support have started out with many options and reduced them more and more.
Anything more I can get from any path is practically a gift.

If I didn't have so little money, I would definitely add this one to the games I support, but as long as I stay dirt poor I'm already giving as much as I can to other games, even if this is really a case where I do have a bit of a guilty conscience.

Zee95 I applaud your decision to work on the ending for the b path, that does show that you remain an upright guy.

One advice I would give you is to ask around here for someone who would edit your game, correct the English a bit, that could help the game a lot to gain more support.
THNX, really nice words... I appreciate it! I hope your financial situation changes soon for the better!

Reactions: botc76 and Deamate

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can someone please upload a save file?
I'm just asking out of curiosity.Why do you post since page 179 3 times for a savegame instead to play it by your self? It exist a walktrough and if you stuck somewhere you can ask here.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

I am adding a new section to our site, sometimes I will share the game development with you.

It's our character, and he's in the rain now, but his skin and clothes aren't wet. Making the skin wet is not a problem, just need to increase the glossines, like almost all developers do. But I am not satisfied with this result., We need to make drops on his face, body and hands. There are several ways: to make drops out of a mesh, or to make a multi-layered texture, which is what we are going to do now.

It's our character's nodes before.

And after.

The final result. Of course, I could have done better, but I think it's not bad enough...

And how it looks in the Game

And last but not least, three examples of how the game was changing.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I wholeheartedly agree, and voiced similar opinions early on. The dev could be raking in the cash instead of alienating many of his fan base. Not sure why he's seeking redemption now, which is kinda too little too late. I would consider kicking-in a few bucks if the dev would rework the end of Path B for better closure. What ever happened to the MC's little stepsister's story line?
I just played the latest update, as I had missed a few, and I was doing well until I see the jibe at existing and possible patreons at the very end. along the lines of 'this update ends here due to such small funding'. any thoughts I had about diverting funds to this just melted away.

I agree with you both. alienating your fanbase is ridiculous and this dev just cant seem to resist doing so. really doesn't think things through.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to ask, but last two spoilers............I don`t get those scenes ????? Any idea ????

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it was the 1st scene I got in the last update. They are part of Path B
Yep, I know, but the previous update (not this one) at path b ends in my game, that I can talk to Adele only (scene with MC at computer with three choices) !!!! So when I started this update and go talk to Angelina, MC can ONLY massage her feet and that`s it, only choice is to massage or refuse to massage !!!! And when I looked my previous saves, I didn`t find any previous choices at Angelina, witch may cause that, that those 2 fuck scenes (your 2 last spoilers) don`t show in my game !!!! Help wanted !!!!!! LOL :D(y)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yep, I know, but the previous update (not this one) at path b ends in my game, that I can talk to Adele only (scene with MC at computer with three choices) !!!! So when I started this update and go talk to Angelina, MC can ONLY massage her feet and that`s it, only choice is to massage or refuse to massage !!!! And when I looked my previous saves, I didn`t find any previous choices at Angelina, witch may cause that, that those 2 fuck scenes (your 2 last spoilers) don`t show in my game !!!! Help wanted !!!!!! LOL :D(y)
Ah damn!. I'm not sure I can help you much, other that point you to the walkthrough. This is one of the many games I directly play following it.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes