Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5b 21.jpg

0.29b Work has begun.
Hello, friends. I started working on the next update right after the release. I understand you're probably tired of updating in parts, one update per path. That's why I decided to finish this game. The next update will be the continuation and completion of the path B. I have not yet decided whether it will be a full update, or whether it will be just an event with Janet. Anyway, if something unexpected happens, it will be the last update of path B. Then there will be a couple of updates of path A, and I plan to say goodbye to this game. And start some other project. With one story line. Maybe the next project will be more successful.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 476797

0.29b Work has begun.
Hello, friends. I started working on the next update right after the release. I understand you're probably tired of updating in parts, one update per path. That's why I decided to finish this game. The next update will be the continuation and completion of the path B. I have not yet decided whether it will be a full update, or whether it will be just an event with Janet. Anyway, if something unexpected happens, it will be the last update of path B. Then there will be a couple of updates of path A, and I plan to say goodbye to this game. And start some other project. With one story line. Maybe the next project will be more successful.
will there be any continuation for the nurse from the hospital in path b?

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
What? I just played the 28.c but this is the end? Just like that without a closing story??

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
What? I just played the 28.c but this is the end? Just like that without a closing story??
A few posts above, zee95 says he's started work on v0.29. Doesn't seem to be anywhere close to complete. Did you reach the end of current content for one of the paths and think it was the end of the game? I'm rather confused.

Reactions: Agrik

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A few posts above, zee95 says he's started work on v0.29. Doesn't seem to be anywhere close to complete. Did you reach the end of current content for one of the paths and think it was the end of the game? I'm rather confused.
The path C (Caroline kidnapped) is done, finnish,ready !!! Other paths continues !!!!!!

Reactions: Ozel

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
v0.29 just for path B. And ee95 said this update is the end of path C. And I just finished the path C, and like what I said before.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Yes, I've been waiting for this route C update but dang i wish i saw it earlier because now I'm exhausted :cry: and it's time to catch some :sleep:.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
v0.29 just for path B. And ee95 said this update is the end of path C. And I just finished the path C, and like what I said before.
OH, thanks. Wasn't aware, I only played path A and haven't really been following the thread.

...aside from the complaints about people unable to find the keys, that is. :whistle:

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
OH, thanks. Wasn't aware, I only played path A and haven't really been following the thread.

...aside from the complaints about people unable to find the keys, that is. :whistle:
I hope he will make the epilogue for all paths in the final version.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
ummm ok was that the end???
no epilogue nothing???

ok i understand you telling the lifestory of the MC but what is that??

no ending they drive away from the farm and that was it??

no further story how the life is going after that??

what is with the mother??
what is with his sisters??
what is with estelle??
what is with MC first love??
what is with the MC further life/job/girlfriend building family and all the other encounters he has made during that path???
there was a suggestion at the very start of the game with that photo the MC showed to his mom with somewhat of cheating/their bankrupt because of some mysteryous incidents
no reuniting with the family after been away for so many month?

all that is missing

please don´t get me wrong now when i write this here but you are wondering why your game is not so successful??
well think about it why now.there is missing so much of the story between start and end of the 3 pathes that just a ton of questions during your story are not answered that makes your game so unsuccessfull like i/you think it is now.
and on top of that you get endings like that :cry:

Last edited:

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
no epilogue nothing???

what is with estelle??
what is with the MC further life/job/girlfriend building family and all the other encounters he has made during that path???
there was a suggestion at the very start of the game with that photo the MC showed to his mom with somewhat of cheating/their bankrupt because of some mysteryous incidents

all that is missing

please don´t get me wrong now when i write this here but you are wondering why your game is not so successful??
well think about it why now.there is missing so much of the story between start and end of that path that just a ton of unanswered questions during your story that makes your game so unsuccessfull like i think it is now.
I'm agree this is what i feel. I hope the dev will make the epilogue for all paths on the final version

Reactions: Steinchen

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
no epilogue nothing???

what is with estelle??

all that is missing

well think about it why now.there is missing so much of the story between start and end of that path that just a ton of unanswered questions during your story that makes your game so unsuccessfull like i think it is now.
That sounds awful. My condolences.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
That sounds awful. My condolences.
it´s just that there is missing sooooo much in the story that could probably be enough for at least 3 or 4 or even more updates.
it is the same like the end of the path B here with path C

when it is kind of fun to play you´ll get a hit in front of the head when you see what end you´ll get after playing.

Last edited:
  • Sad

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
no epilogue nothing???

what is with estelle??
no reuniting with the family after been away for so many month?

all that is missing

well think about it why now.there is missing so much of the story between start and end of the 3 pathes that just a ton of questions during your story are not answered that makes your game so unsuccessfull like i/you think it is now.

Thanks for the review....time to put this one to sleep(for me), this dev had gold in his hands and let it slip away

R.i.p

The Way

03-12-2019 (The way it ends)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Guys, I'm spending a lot of time and money developing this game. I'm trying to finish this game, and I'm trying to bring it to some logical end, so I'm not abandoning it, I'm trying to finish it. And thanks to my patrons, who, although they may not like the way I'm doing, still support this project... I can't satisfy every player. Whatever game would be good or not so, there are still critics... When I started this project, I had a slightly different financial situation, so I could work on the game without thinking about the patronage. But now things have changed a little bit. And I had to finish the project. As I said earlier. I plan to finish the game in three updates. Probably three months.

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys, I'm wasting a lot of time and money developing this game. I'm trying to finish this game, and I'm trying to bring it to some logical end, so I'm not abandoning it, I'm trying to finish it. And thanks to my patrons, who, although they may not like the way I'm doing, still support this project... I can't satisfy every player. Whatever game would be good or not so, there are still critics... When I started this project, I had a slightly different financial situation, so I could work on the game without thinking about the patronage. But now things have changed a little bit. And I had to finish the project. As I said earlier. I plan to finish the game in three updates. Probably three months.
This is a GREAT GAME and sorry to hear, that it`s coming to the end !!!!!!! :love:(y)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes