Download android v0.34b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
I have update the walktrough and the incest patch again because i forget there 1 sentence.
Merry Chrismas :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fortuna95 and Zee95

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Where do you find the gun - earlier it said to look bottom right drawer for the bullets, the next drawer up for the keys, then on top of the cupboard for the gun - which cupboard? on top of the dresser are only jewelry, and nothing is on top of the end tables?

RQPS2

Nov 12, 2020
Honestly one of the best games i have played so far, even tho the quality is not the highest i dont really mind because i like that fact that there is many different choices that you have to do so you wont get bored just clicking the text and also there is a few ways to play the story. Small open room events are also gr8 addition the the game.
Really well done man, appreciate your hard work <3

Reactions: bbwdd and Zee95

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Well, you know that Dev´s are People like everyone else and have RL, Friends, Family too. He´s working his Ass off almost without any Support since 2017. Do you really think that someone could live with that low support, he has todo a Real Job too to Survive and can´t like you for example want work on it Full Time. I´m proud of Zee95 that he hasn´t give up his Dream. If you arn´t Adult enough to see that than i feel only Sorry for ya.
I'm not saying I hate Zee, chill. We both like this games. I just stating that his vision & ambition with this game will take a lot of times to finish. Let say Zee release update per month, that's mean only 12 updates per year. Each update is like 10 minutes worth. And if I see where the story goes, it's barely reach 10% of the main story. The kidnapping incident is just a prologue, now these 3 path are the main story and the further story is barely reach half of the first act. Good story making always had 3 act. First act is now Zee graduate from nerd life & he enjoy chasing women, as well as having new career. Second act would be he got punished for being a playa' or the taboo relation got exposed, his career also get stuck. Third act would be either choosing one girl or making harem, his career getting success or he found new better passion, happy ending. This progression alone already taking like 3~5 years in the making ... and The Way has 3 paths. Zee is no shitty writer, he will get it deep. F*cking BS if he say can finish 1 path story line with just 1 or 2 years, that mean only like 1~2 hourss VN content ... that is short for a novel. A good novel should worth like, bare minimum, 5 hours reading material. So forgive me to say this games will be finish when I reach 60 years old as I'm now on my mid 30's.

Edit : Unless he installed another 2 brains & 4 new arms from the ripperdoc ... and AC Milan magically somehow win Serie A so he have extra vigor to make it faster.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi folks. I just started the B route.

I just want to tell you: please tell me that nothing really bad's gonna happen to Adele in the C route, because I don't want to see another Acting Lessons shit.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hi folks. I just started the B route.

I just want to tell you: please tell me that nothing really bad's gonna happen to Adele in the C route, because I don't want to see another Acting Lessons shit.
Hey man, where's the post about Juve? Juve Forza? :ROFLMAO:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dude, what the hell happened to Maria's face? did she have a failed plastic surgery that deformed it? o_O

• Thinking Face

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way. The year's results
Hi friends, how are you doing? I hope all is well with you! I wanted to summarize a little bit about the past year.
About our game... Well, I would like things to be a little better, to make the game at least pay for itself, well, and my time that I spend on it. But the year was really hard, quarantines, lockdowns, and it all continues to this day... Hopefully it will all end soon and everything will fall back into place and will be even better than it was, maybe a common problem will bring people together and people will be kinder to each other?
As you already know I'm working full time now and I don't have enough time to do game development, a day I spend about an hour - two if I'm not tired at work, on game development. I have some ideas, I'm going to get my former colleague to my current job, then I will have about 4-5 hours a day to work on the game.
My current job will allow me to upgrade my computer a bit, I hope... My machine is already outdated, I can't do what I'd like to do... And the first thing I'm going to do is buy a hard drive. The 4tb of my drive has already run out.
Money from your support will be set aside to buy a hard drive.
The second thing I want to save up money for is a CPU and motherboard and RAM.
16tb hard drive ~$400
Threadripper 3990x CPU + MB+ 256GB RAM ~ $6000
Not sure if I'll be able to save up for CPU and RAM soon, but let's have some ambitious plans!
P.S.: There was a vote on F95 with cash prize, thanks to all those who voted for me. Unfortunately I did not win :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel like I'm digging myself into a bigger hole on path B with seeing Victoria and then Estelle asking about the lip gloss and then you've got Janet giving us a good show I am most certainly doomed with all these girls :LOL: Looking forward to the next update hope you've had a good New Year Zee.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes