Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Test animation.
Hi friends, I've been working on the animation for the last two days. Fabric animation. I think it came out pretty good. It's pretty short, though. It took me three hours for 3 seconds of animation in an empty studio:( One review of my game gave me no peace, the game was given one star, with the comment - the game sucks, dialogues suck, visuals are bad, animation is poor!Unfortunately this review disappeared, I wanted to make a screenshot of this review for publication, to show that I don't stand still...
I want to put more animations like this in the game, maybe reduce the framerate, to 20-24 frames per second, but I want more animations, quality animations in my game. But first I need to upgrade my computer. So I decided to buy a 5950x Ryzen 9 processor, and add RAM, now I have 64GB on board, that's not enough, I need 128 at least. In short I need about $2000, hopefully I will make this purchase soon.
Have a good mood. See you soon!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Test animation.
Hi friends, I've been working on the animation for the last two days. Fabric animation. I think it came out pretty good. It's pretty short, though. It took me three hours for 3 seconds of animation in an empty studio:( One review of my game gave me no peace, the game was given one star, with the comment - the game sucks, dialogues suck, visuals are bad, animation is poor!Unfortunately this review disappeared, I wanted to make a screenshot of this review for publication, to show that I don't stand still...
I want to put more animations like this in the game, maybe reduce the framerate, to 20-24 frames per second, but I want more animations, quality animations in my game. But first I need to upgrade my computer. So I decided to buy a 5950x Ryzen 9 processor, and add RAM, now I have 64GB on board, that's not enough, I need 128 at least. In short I need about $2000, hopefully I will make this purchase soon.
Have a good mood. See you soon!
and you have no sound/music either?
man, you are doomed:FacePalm:
better spend six month or so adding animations, sound effects and compose some original music, otherwise im gonna write a really bad review pointing all those flaws, and you are, well, doomed:illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
p.s.
Zee95 im guessing you havent bothered to read the spoiler.
Or perhaps I have got a wrong impression regarding you...if later is the case, i hardly can imagine you as a real dev here :unsure:
Anyway, my apologies for clearly upsetting you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
and you have no sound/music either?
man, you are doomed:FacePalm:
better spend six month or so adding animations, sound effects and compose some original music, otherwise im gonna write a really bad review pointing all those flaws, and you are, well, doomed:illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
p.s.
Zee95 im guessing you havent bothered to read the spoiler.
Or perhaps I have got a wrong impression regarding you...if later is the case, i hardly can imagine you as a real dev here :unsure:
Anyway, my apologies for clearly upsetting you.
Oh, sorry buddy, I really didn't notice the spoiler... I get your sarcasm...:D

Reactions: Abhai

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Damn it, I was waiting with my torch for the attack order after seeing the facepalm. Maybe with the next test animation finally can use my torch. :p

Being serious, Zee95 don't mind the review trolls, I forgot how many bad reviews I got removed with reporting, it's like a never ending mini battle. I liked the animation, I hope you add more sensual ones too. Good luck.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

400 frames animation
Last night I left the whole scene to render overnight. Today I came home from work and saw what happened. 400 frames in 21 hours... 13 seconds) Enjoy.
Ok, now back to normal work. Static:)
PS: The renderer converted the video horribly, I should have saved it in a different format.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.35a.jpg

0.35a The way. News.
Hi friends, how are you doing? How's your health? I hope everyone is safe and sound! I am doing well. I work at my job, and I'm working on game development as much as possible. Unfortunately I can't please you with the speed of development. This month I definitely won't make the final release. Yes, that's the final release of the game. I've decided to put development of The Way on hold. Well actually I made this decision a few months ago, and now I realize even more that it's the right decision, and it's not even a small number of patrons, the fact is that one update of one path takes at least two months of development, that is, people who play one certain branch of the game, they have to wait at least four months, so... yeah, 0.35 will be the final release, let's call it the last update of the first season. If I have more time further, I will resume development of The Way. But I'm not going to wind down my second project just yet. Next, I plan to work on The smartass... Although the title may change, that was the name of the pilot release... well.... we'll see...
P.S. The last release of "The Way" will contain mostly content with Janet.
All the best, friends! We'll be in touch)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 1513.jpg

The Way 0.35a NEWS
Hello friends, I want to share the latest news with you.
First of all, thank you for still being with me!
The last few days I have more time to work on the game. And I've done quite a bit. 80 percent of the script is already written.
The difficulty of the upcoming update is that I have to do a lot of locations. Locations, as you know, I make from scratch. But I'm happy with the results.I upgraded my PC, now the machine is running on a "threadripper" CPU, not the top version of the processor, but still, the performance has doubled!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 1525.jpg

The WAY. News
Hey guys! How are you?
I'd like to share the latest ideas and news with you. For some people it will be bad news, for others it will be good news. I don't have time to implement all the ideas I wanted in 0.35a, and I don't want to cut the update, and change ideas on the fly, so I will split one update into two, that is, the upcoming update will not be the last. I don't want to drag out the release for a few more months. I had to work hard on new locations in this update. So it took more time than usual.
I will try to do my best to release the update at the end of the month, or early next month.
Best regards!

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
View attachment 1035525

0.35 Work in progress

The WAY. News
Hey guys! How are you?
I'd like to share the latest ideas and news with you. For some people it will be bad news, for others it will be good news. I don't have time to implement all the ideas I wanted in 0.35a, and I don't want to cut the update, and change ideas on the fly, so I will split one update into two, that is, the upcoming update will not be the last. I don't want to drag out the release for a few more months. I had to work hard on new locations in this update. So it took more time than usual.
I will try to do my best to release the update at the end of the month, or early next month.
Best regards!
As long as you don't plan to implement an Eric in the game, I'm in! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes