Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 1108149

The Way 0.35a
Hello friends! Just finished working on the dialogs, the code, the file is sent to the proofreader, early next week hopefully finally release!
I want to clarify a little bit about updates, as I said before, I'm working, full time. In the evenings, or when I have free time I work on the game. On weekends I don't have access to my PC, so on weekends I don't work on the game at all. Because of these reasons, releases have been delayed...
Regarding the future of the game, I'm letting you know specifically before the end of the month, the upcoming update will be the "last". I'm freezing development of the game. The next update will not be until at least six months from now. I feel guilty to my patrons for delaying releases...
After the release, I will leisurely work on my next project. "The smartass" I hope it will be a little more successful.
Have a great weekend and take care!

Well, I'm not completely sure that I grasped what you wrote. :unsure: Is 0.35 the "upcoming update"?

Are you going to leave B route and C route unfinished? :cry:

Reactions: Zee95

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Zee95 :oops: You want to keep Adele for yourself ? :oops:

I hope you're aware that you'll be strongly whipped if you don't share Adele and Victoria's assets with your beloved patrons! Otherwise, how could they survive so long without the girls?
:unsure::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Well, I'm not completely sure that I grasped what you wrote. :unsure: Is 0.35 the "upcoming update"?

Are you going to leave B route and C route unfinished? :cry:
Unfortunately, I have to freeze development. I don'tt have enough money to continue working on the game. The game does not bring the desired dividends. I hope that I will resume work on "The Way" once my financial situation improves.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95 :oops: You want to keep Adele for yourself ? :oops:

I hope you're aware that you'll be strongly whipped if you don't share Adele and Victoria's assets with your beloved patrons! Otherwise, how could they survive so long without the girls?
:unsure::ROFLMAO::devilish:
I'll share any of the asset from my game, just tell me which one you need, buddy :D

Reactions: Ara-sH

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey. Thanks for spending Your valuable time for responding to my comment!!
update please
any time good sir, thats least i can do.
and thank you so much for posting one of the dumbest possible posts around here (update when, just bellow the devs post with update progress/plans).
p.s.
the same goes for the other quoted post as well.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The dev has froze development.. i dont think we will see 0.35 for a while even though it was nearly finished.
I understand him like he freezes the game after the upcoming update:
Regarding the future of the game, I'm letting you know specifically before the end of the month, the upcoming update will be the "last". I'm freezing development of the game. The next update will not be until at least six months from now.
It was ready, he send it to the proof reader. So why to freeze it?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That's precisely what I don't understand. His previous post said that the game was sent for proofreading. How did it get cancelled in-between ? Am I missing something or did he just cancel everything before even releasing the 0.35 ? That update should have come out since early March. Financially-wise, I do understand that he wants to quit, but wasn't he supposed to do it after the 0.35 release? Tsss. I'm really disappointed. Been waiting for this update for so long. What a bummer, damn.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's precisely what I don't understand. His previous post said that the game was sent for proofreading. How did it get cancelled in-between ? Am I missing something or did he just cancel everything before even releasing the 0.35 ? That update should have come out since early March. Financially-wise, I do understand that he wants to quit, but wasn't he supposed to do it after the 0.35 release? Tsss. I'm really disappointed. Been waiting for this update for so long. What a bummer, damn.
he will try his luck with his other/new project, smartass.
he probably is disappointed by many things around, and have no desire to post another update (not the latest one, aka game end) for the game without support.
sad thing for sure, yet we can only wish him better luck in future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
he will try his luck with his other/new project, smartass.
he probably is disappointed by many things around, and have no desire to post another update (not the latest one, aka game end) for the game without support.
sad thing for sure, yet we can only wish him better luck in future.
I'm talking about the 0.35 update. He did say he sent it to proof reading and next post was " development is frozen " . I mean, he said multiple times he's gonna give up on this project, but not before releasing the 0.35. Now, from what I understand, we won't even get the 0.35 ?

Reactions: DanThaMan

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm talking about the 0.35 update. He did say he sent it to proof reading and next post was " development is frozen " . I mean, he said multiple times he's gonna give up on this project, but not before releasing the 0.35. Now, from what I understand, we won't even get the 0.35 ?
it seems so.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys!
I, as mentioned here, did a release on March 30th. Usually after a few days the latest version of the game is posted here, but after I announced I was suspending development of the game, 18 patrons unsubscribed from me (with my number of patrons that's an impressive number), apparently among those guys were the ones who were sharing the game here...

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes