Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Isn't 5th march " early next month " enough ? ;) Anyway, hope it will be out soon. Been waiting for Janet update since a lonnnggg time. :D

• Love
Reactions: fortuna95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
How this dev only has 63 patrons is crazy! this game has attractive woman, great scenes and a has a lot of content, respect to the dev for continuing this game for so long even though you earn so little from it!
True... My hands often get empty... often lately I don't want to work on the game, because I spend a lot of effort, time and money on game development... but still, I want to finish at least one chapter of the game...
Seeing the work of some developers (mostly new ones), seeing the quality of their games and the number of patrons, I often wonder... what the...? At times like this I want to quit game development and do something else... But after a while I go back to work... I don't know... I guess I just want to tell the story...
Maybe in the next game I'll learn from the mistakes of this one... we'll see, the next project if not successful, I'll give up:)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How this dev only has 63 patrons is crazy! this game has attractive woman, great scenes and a has a lot of content, respect to the dev for continuing this game for so long even though you earn so little from it!
yup, talking about underrated devs/games....
on the other hand there are those claiming games/devs with 500+patrons and only one or two episodes as "criminally underrated/unsupported".

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Early march is over, mid-march doesn't seem like it will come out... End of March is the only thing left. Not complaining and not trying to troll, but as I said in an earlier post, I've been waiting for this particular update for so loonnnnnnnnggg.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Early march is over, mid-march doesn't seem like it will come out... End of March is the only thing left. Not complaining and not trying to troll, but as I said in an earlier post, I've been waiting for this particular update for so loonnnnnnnnggg.

Yes, very sad... I am not able to release updates in time... I'm doing my best... hope you will not judge me harshly...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, very sad... I am not able to release updates in time... I'm doing my best... hope you will not judge me harshly...
Some will, but don't let it get you down. Keeping posters informed usually helps keep some of the complaining away, and you've done that so best of luck

Reactions: Zee95 and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm no judge and don't want to criticize you. You are a nice guy who communicates regularly. Just being a bit impatient. That's all :)

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.35-05.jpg

0.35a Work in progress...
Hey folks!
How are you guys doing?
Hope all is well...
Friends, I wanted to share the latest news with you... Work on the update is well underway... Unfortunately due to my main job, I can not always give as much time as I would like to develop the game. I do not want to make any promises and make any predictions, I'm not very good at it lately ... So I'll just say that I'm working hard on the game and doing my best. And I would like to release it in the next week... We'll see...
Thanks to everyone who is still with me!

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
The art is very good. Kinda of sad to see how these games with very young girls age 1x with decent/passable renders getting 4-10k or more a month in less than 1 year of dev. Its like a addiction to them guess it really hits their fetish and they're willing to wait 4-8 months for a small update for such games. I'm poor so my way of thinking is probably biased, but 10k a month with an update every 2-4 months worth 10-15 mines of playtime is wrong. Meanwhile other hardworking devs with great renders make a fraction of it.

Dev for your next game, as long as you can hit those closest fetish of the patrons, they'll come flocking to you. Just my 2 cents. You already have the history/cred so people know you'll most likely finish a game rather than go MIA or worse yet, redo the entire game/gameplay without releasing anything new while milking patrons.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Ara-sH and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The art is very good. Kinda of sad to see how these games with very young girls age 1x with decent/passable renders getting 4-10k or more a month in less than 1 year of dev. Its like a addiction to them guess it really hits their fetish and they're willing to wait 4-8 months for a small update for such games. I'm poor so my way of thinking is probably biased, but 10k a month with an update every 2-4 months worth 10-15 mines of playtime is wrong. Meanwhile other hardworking devs with great renders make a fraction of it.

Dev for your next game, as long as you can hit those closest fetish of the patrons, they'll come flocking to you. Just my 2 cents. You already have the history/cred so people know you'll most likely finish a game rather than go MIA or worse yet, redo the entire game/gameplay without releasing anything new while milking patrons.

Best of luck!
Thanks a lot!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.35-07.jpg

The Way 0.35a
Hello friends! Just finished working on the dialogs, the code, the file is sent to the proofreader, early next week hopefully finally release!
I want to clarify a little bit about updates, as I said before, I'm working, full time. In the evenings, or when I have free time I work on the game. On weekends I don't have access to my PC, so on weekends I don't work on the game at all. Because of these reasons, releases have been delayed...
Regarding the future of the game, I'm letting you know specifically before the end of the month, the upcoming update will be the "last". I'm freezing development of the game. The next update will not be until at least six months from now. I feel guilty to my patrons for delaying releases...
After the release, I will leisurely work on my next project. "The smartass" I hope it will be a little more successful.
Have a great weekend and take care!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes