fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i just like how the story builded dramaticaly in parts,and sexy auntie still the best milfie in this game after remake,almost for the best friend's mommy.:firstimekiss:

Reactions: Zee95
U

User_10739

Well, that's different... I was looking forward to stabbing that douchebag in the neck again...

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
So. is the incest patch for the version 0.14a.Install guide is in the file. This patch is for the version 0.14a and must be new create for newer version.
Love to have an update of your patch!
TYVM

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I was wondering the same thing and also would the incest patch work with this version or do I need a new one

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Pif paf i make right know the patch.
I have a wired bug i can not load my savegame and i don´t know why.If I want to load my savegame he brings me back to the main menu.

Edit: I think i know why i have this bug.I'm afraid that I made the savegame with the defective patch.And know i must play from episode 1

Reactions: Pif paf and ontach

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 138206
Overview:

You 17 years old student, live with your stepmother and stepsister in a flat in town. Manage your Life.
Updated: 9/Sep/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.15a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Thanks @Zee95

Unofficial Incest Patch:

Compressed PC Version: - - -

View attachment 51533 View attachment 46394 View attachment 46395 View attachment 46396 View attachment 46397 View attachment 46398 View attachment 114083 View attachment 46399 View attachment 129146
Anyone have the updated incest patch-version 15?For the update-0.15a as the old version patch 14 just played update 0.14 then corrupted my saves and crashed.It seems you always need an updated incest patch every time a new update for this game comes out!I can't play this update without the new patch!

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
I am still getting the same Kidnapper scene if I drink or not (I chose not to drink any drink including vodka before going out to buy more booze/ I also drank every drink and drank twice but skipped vodka) yet I am still getting the same scene where kidnapper (rapist) kick the shit out of MC? Did anyone figure out the way?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Can anyone please give me a savegame from the end from version 14?
I had nearly the same problem as you, I was bring to a scene with Angelina.
The best is to start a fresh game and just skip the dialogs. There is not a lot of choices, it's pretty fast.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Bip yes.I don´t have a choice.Quick Info about the new version from the patch: The first 2 episodes are done and i must only change the new content

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I am still getting the same Kidnapper scene if I drink or not (I chose not to drink any drink including vodka before going out to buy more booze/ I also drank every drink and drank twice but skipped vodka) yet I am still getting the same scene where kidnapper (rapist) kick the shit out of MC? Did anyone figure out the way?

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Wait what am i doing wrong here. At the end I go into the store the stranger approaches the sister and the game end for me in the store while holding the jack daniels bottle.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes