Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait what am i doing wrong here. At the end I go into the store the stranger approaches the sister and the game end for me in the store while holding the jack daniels bottle.
You should literally check the few posts above, the spoilers, they tell in detail what you need to do to avoid the 2 main endings, stuff you need to do to be the hero and save the day :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait what am i doing wrong here. At the end I go into the store the stranger approaches the sister and the game end for me in the store while holding the jack daniels bottle.
wait, it ends literally in the store, holding the bottle? that's where the 0.14 ends, not sure if the out-of-date incest patch prevents you from continuing.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
You should literally check the few posts above, the spoilers, they tell in detail what you need to do to avoid the 2 main endings, stuff you need to do to be the hero and save the day :p
It was the incest patch....Did not expect it to effect the game in such a way.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@fastbullet I must create for every new version comes out a new version from the patch.Thats why i have written there that the patch its only for the version 0.14

Reactions: FastBullet

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It was the incest patch....Did not expect it to effect the game in such a way.
I didn't have a problem with it because when I DL'ed the 0.15a, it's entirely a separate folder to the previous update, so the incest patch isn't in this one, haha.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
@fastbullet I must create for every new version comes out a new version from the patch.Thats why i have written there that the patch its only for the version 0.14
Yea I did not look since normally what incest patches do is only change the names of the characters. Well now I know.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, this update is a very small one if one doesn't notice the hidden parts, which makes the update a lot bigger, although still quite short, although it's reasonably big for 2-3 weeks work. It's just too bad that MC hasn't had proper sexual action since Monica pretty early into the story, since then he's been only wallowing and preparing to leave, haha. But story is still rather great though :)

Reactions: Bip

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Well, this update is a very small one if one doesn't notice the hidden parts, which makes the update a lot bigger, although still quite short, although it's reasonably big for 2-3 weeks work. It's just too bad that MC hasn't had proper sexual action since Monica pretty early into the story, since then he's been only wallowing and preparing to leave, haha. But story is still rather great though :)
been over a year for MC if I remember correctly

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not here. @gigan does a great job with his patch, slightly modding the discussions to be more realistic, avoiding stupid things as "Hey sister, we know each other since college".
Haha, yeah, there are some games where the dialog with incest patch is like "Don't worry sister, I have known you for many years, I will take care of you", like, no shit he's known her for years, she's his bloody sister ffs, stating the bloody obvious and it's a stupid thing to say, haha, makes no sense xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
been over a year for MC if I remember correctly
Yes indeed, for an entire year he did nothing but wallow over Monica. They had one night and then parted ways, well, not like MC had any say in it, but still he's all depressed for a year and after that year his personality changed a hell of a lot, acting all cocky and thinking he's some kind of a player all of a sudden, just because he slept with Monica a year ago and never again since xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Now I'm actually wondering what other hidden things there might have been throughout the story, or were these the first ones? Can't help but to think if I've missed out something. I also wonder if I might have made some wrong decisions somewhere, mainly because I want MC get down with both the Mom and Sis, maybe with correct decisions MC would be even closer with them than this, haha.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@ivan ivan
Look at

@Eerie Entity I've not seen something so hidden. There is a scene with Tyron's mom, but it's pretty easy to find it.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that, really thought this was going to be that short. Glad you posted I was about to be go off on how bad it was, hehe. It was still a bit short but it was a solid update for progressing relations with the roommates/family.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thnx all for ur feedback! This update should have been much bigger, but I was sick for two weeks, now I'm also feeling not so good as I want.
About hidden buttons, u also can look at Ang closer.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thnx all for ur feedback! This update should have been much bigger, but I was sick for two weeks, now I'm also feeling not so good as I want.
About hidden buttons, u also can look at Ang closer.
Just focus on getting better, health is the priority, continue working when feeling better :)

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes