Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Glad you posted I was about to be go off on how bad it was, hehe.
Don't forget that this game is totally free :rolleyes: As a patron, I've really nothing more or quicker than others. Maybe the right to whip him if he doesn't work enough? x'D

But yes, If we miss the door, we hit the wall :tf: And I missed the door a few time :coldsweat:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I liked the original better I tried this but didn't really get into most of it so I guess I'll clean out the folder for this now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@batuhanbaydar that is in the upper drawer in mc room.But to open it you must find the key.In the game folder is a folder called "where is the key" and there you see a picture where it is.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is not 15a, it's 14a.1. Very short.
Actually this is a 0.15a, it's not THAT short of an update if you beat up that dude trying to kidnap the sister, it's a hidden thing to beat him up, you should check previous posts.

Reactions: HeyUgurr

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Started a new playthrough, now I'm wondering if I should give the picture to mom that MC found inside the Corvette or not, I have no idea if either option really has any impact in the story one way or the other, haha, does anyone know?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There are maybe 5min new content.... hope the next update will contain more. A little disappointing tbh.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There are maybe 5min new content.... hope the next update will contain more. A little disappointing tbh.
Did you beat up the kidnapper and become the hero? Only then you get the max content out of this update, but it is hidden.

The dev did want to make the update bigger, but he was sick for quite a bit, hence the smaller update.

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sorry I dont get the hidden thing :)) I fail and dieee buahahah,
First you click on the kidnapper's knee to trip him over, then you click on Adele, she will jump on him, then you click on MC's arm and he will hit the kidnapper in the head with the bottle.

But before all that, back in the party I drank one beer (only one) and no vodka, before leaving with Adele to buy more alcohol.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Did you beat up the kidnapper and become the hero? Only then you get the max content out of this update, but it is hidden.

The dev did want to make the update bigger, but he was sick for quite a bit, hence the smaller update.
Ok - then I will try again....

Didnt know he were sick - health first :)

Edit: Ok got it. These hidden actions are a quite unique idea (afaik). The branching is really drastic. I wonder how he will continue that. :)

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok - then I will try again....

Didnt know he were sick - health first :)

Edit: Ok got it. These hidden actions are a quite unique idea (afaik). The branching is really drastic. I wonder how he will continue that. :)
Glad I could help :)

I really wonder how things will go from here though story wise, and on all three paths too (saved Adele, ran away to get help, or got kidnapped yourself too), I have a bad feeling about the latter 2 xD

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Glad I could help :)

I really wonder how things will go from here though story wise, and on all three paths too (saved Adele, ran away to get help, or got kidnapped yourself too), I have a bad feeling about the latter 2 XD
My biggest fear: Will it be possible to meet the policewoman if we save Adele on the parking? :angel:

And for the photo, I don't know either. I'm keeping it for the moment.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
My biggest fear: Will it be possible to meet the policewoman if we save Adele on the parking? :angel:

And for the photo, I don't know either. I'm keeping it for the moment.
I really have my doubts we'll see much of the cop lady, just doing her duties and that's it, haha.

As for the picture, I just gave it to her, might have been a better option to keep it or burn it, don't know, haha.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes