HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
Started a new playthrough, now I'm wondering if I should give the picture to mom that MC found inside the Corvette or not, I have no idea if either option really has any impact in the story one way or the other, haha, does anyone know?
Understood thanks.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Yes indeed I was, haha. But it doesn't seem to make a difference if you give the picture, keep it or burn it, haha.
I just gave it to her cause I’m a ass and hope for her to be more pissed off at the dad ps can’t remember if the dude had a dad but then the mom would go to the mc for “comfort” lmao

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just gave it to her cause I’m a ass and hope for her to be more pissed off at the dad ps can’t remember if the dude had a dad but then the mom would go to the mc for “comfort” lmao
Well, if by the "dude" you mean MC, then yeah, he did have a dad and a mom, but they both died. MC is the adopted son here. But yeah, I also gave the picture due to moral reasons, I mean, she deserves to know the truth, but at the same time I'm conflicted, because maybe it's a bit of a dick move to shatter the image she had of her late husband, now she knows the truth and she's hurt by it, but it's YOU who hurt her by revealing the truth :p

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well, if by the "dude" you mean MC, then yeah, he did have a dad and a mom, but they both died. MC is the adopted son here. But yeah, I also gave the picture due to moral reasons, I mean, she deserves to know the truth, but at the same time I'm conflicted, because maybe it's a bit of a dick move to shatter the image she had of her late husband, now she knows the truth and she's hurt by it, but it's YOU who hurt her by revealing the truth :p
Dang hit me with my morals man and didn’t expect the wall of text I’m too lazy to read walls of texts and thanks to the lastest incest patch it’s mom and sister time now lol yeet

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I take there was a major overall to teh game a wile back...
So i started fresh, i get inside the house, piss off Adele the sister and then? Ive gone to every room or place to click but nothing happens. While waiting for his mom to make food what must the MC do now?

OK just found the key's

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Dang hit me with my morals man and didn’t expect the wall of text I’m too lazy to read walls of texts and thanks to the lastest incest patch it’s mom and sister time now lol yeet
Don't you find it funny how the sister goes from "you're an asshole pervert and I hate you" to "oh my God I love you, you're my hero you saved me, I love you!" in just one day? The change sure is quick as hell, haha. But I don't mind, I'm rooting for her and MC to be honest, think they'd be good together.
But I'm also eager to find out how things go with the mom, I hope there's something between her and MC soon too, haha.
But here's the thing, MC is leaving the next day, so if there's going to be something with MC and Sis/Mom, something need to happen, not necessarily sex (well with Sis I hope exactly that happens) but maybe a passionate kiss or something? That could have the mom consider MC in a new light, Sis already does, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I take there was a major overall to teh game a wile back...
So i started fresh, i get inside the house, piss off Adele the sister and then? Ive gone to every room or place to click but nothing happens. While waiting for his mom to make food what must the MC do now?

OK just found the key's
Yeah, you just need to play games (after finding the key and unlocking the top drawer), mom will come to your room to let you know that food is ready :)

Kouv

Apr 18, 2018
So, is this the first secret action button, or did I miss a lot ? Tbh, this is kinda cheap.. There should be a warning or a tag for games featuring secret actions... These games are supposed to be story novels after all..

Reactions: Paprika

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello guys !! Just found this game and so far it been excellent (not played it through yet). Quick question, when you came back home at the beach (3 girls event), and you check the photos and yada yada yada, then you remember the photo at the car (you have it). When you put it in to your drawer, there is a photo of naked Adele ?? Am I missing some sceens or what, because I didn`t take that picture ?????

Edit: Found it in the closet, my mistake, I must be blind !!!! LOL

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Did the author get tired of writing the game they were making, so they decided to fast forward a year of game time and just start up something else? Seems like it. I already felt like this game didn't have any direction, but that's even more true with this update.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
Something not working for me with the new version 15a, after the lake events I cannot get dressed anymore, click on the wardrobe and it does not open ...only says I must get dressed, must say I applied the incest patch...will wait for the next update

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Did the author get tired of writing the game they were making, so they decided to fast forward a year of game time and just start up something else? Seems like it. I already felt like this game didn't have any direction, but that's even more true with this update.
No offence my friend, but skipping fast forward a year was the intention, so many stories in literature and movies and even music does that. In this story his life was uneventful after Monique left the next morning. Or would you want to follow that particular year more closely, reading how he wallow and wallow some more, being depressed and bitter for a year and not much else? Yeah, me neither.

Boy and a girl falls in love, love at first sight, they have sex, and the next morning she leaves, effectively breaking his heart. Fast-forward a year and boy is taking steps moving on. And this is where the story really begins, the summer fling was but an introduction, he had lots of firsts that day and night, and also shapes him to what and who he is a year later.

It is a clishe, and yet similar stuff happen in real life everyday.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes