Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i am stuck in the game its when he and his sister leaving then the big guy kidnaps her do u have to save her or let him kidnapped her cause if u try to save her he punches u and takes u to the room but i can't find a way out of the place ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i am stuck in the game its when he and his sister leaving then the big guy kidnaps her do u have to save her or let him kidnapped her cause if u try to save her he punches u and takes u to the room but i can't find a way out of the place ?
save and be smart.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
Ok well this release is now broken. It wont go past this cut where the MC has the option to visit Adele, Angelina and Mom, it keeps repeating them and going back to the same screen no mater what choices are made...
same bug :(

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Never played it until now, just can say that this game is really good, the story, the romance, the little more realism and down to earth experience is a plus in my opinion, the animations for the bed, the coverlet or furniture, etc during the sex scenes is also a plus, not many devs do it. Also the dev was old "Heroes 3" fan maybe hehe, overall this game definitely surprised me in a good way, hoping this will continue, good Job.(y)

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
From what I have seen the happiest path is path A while the darkest is path C. However the path that makes me truly smile is path C seeing as it is the only one with you get your Milf of a Mom as well as looking as though you could get Sarah's mother as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well when i 1st played this it was some years ago and on new update no mommy.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes