Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Sorry to bother, but we add the image folder titled as "Dungeon Pack" OR we add all the images inside the folder to TWOB and just drop them all im the "images" folder on TWOB...?
Drop the whole Dungeon Pack folder inside the Images folder, no need to extract the images

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I'm playing this game without a walkthrough and I must say that it's awful. I have to waste time changing the number for energy every in-game day in order to move along at a decent pace and now I've reached a point where I'm stuck. On Thursday of week 2, I need to finish the dungeon but the general store won't sell me the item that I need any longer and there's no other clear objective. I may as well just stop playing now, since there's, apparently, nothing left to do.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I'm playing this game without a walkthrough and I must say that it's awful. I have to waste time changing the number for energy every in-game day in order to move along at a decent pace and now I've reached a point where I'm stuck. On Thursday of week 2, I need to finish the dungeon but the general store won't sell me the item that I need any longer and there's no other clear objective. I may as well just stop playing now, since there's, apparently, nothing left to do.
You DO realize all those objectives are longer-term ones, right? The cleaning stuff is WEEKLY, not daily. And the Dungeon actually is a long-ass long-term one.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
You DO realize all those objectives are longer-term ones, right? The cleaning stuff is WEEKLY, not daily. And the Dungeon actually is a long-ass long-term one.
It's a good job that I stopped playing, then, since wheel spinning is all the game has to offer between tasks. I also never said anything about cleaning, but that's neither here nor there. Also, if the dungeon takes as long as you claim, then the game's grind and monotony are other reasons why it's good that I quit it--bad game design all around.

I'm glad that I gave the game a try, but I'm not sorry to see it go.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
It's a good job that I stopped playing, then, since wheel spinning is all the game has to offer between tasks. I also never said anything about cleaning, but that's neither here nor there. Also, if the dungeon takes as long as you claim, then the game's grind and monotony are other reasons why it's good that I quit it--bad game design all around.

I'm glad that I gave the game a try, but I'm not sorry to see it go.
Thanks for your feedback. Indeed the Dungeon quest can be a little confusing. We're currently working on making it more clear what to do in each place in general. I specifically reviewed this Basement event and added information as to guide the player a little more on how to build it. You're welcome to give it a try for the upcoming update! There's still a lot of story to be seen, it would be a shame if you missed it ;)

When starting the Dungeon quest, you need at least 45 Power, 3 Sisters to "Clear away the space", plus ropes (x4), chains (x4) and wood (x4) which you can get for free exploring in different locations from the convent. Once you have this, you can start clearing the space. You need to do this 4 times until you unlock the option "Build the Dungeon".

Once you get there, you need to buy the stuff off the list from the General Store (Paint, Hammer, Drill, Nails and Cement) and come back 5 times until you see the "Finish construction" option. As whyllow said, it is a rather long-term goal.

Hope this helps!

PS: Also, there's no limit on the days you can spend playing, so don't worry about the number of weeks and such.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
You voted for a Christmas Scene, well here you go ;)
Helen postal CHRISTMAS.png

Changelog 11-25-22:
  • New content:
- Added new Event on Day 2: The Christmas Eve Mass (6 passages/10 images)

• Events reviewed and/or extended:
- Naomi Intro + Event 1 + Breakfast interludes + Corruption event

- Grace & Aitana Intro + Event 1 + Event 2 + Corruption Event

- Helen Massage Oil Event

- Sonia Intro + Event 1

- David Intro + Blunt events

- Papa Slick Intro

• Fixes and others:
- Updated Sidebar

- Fixed a minor bug where you couldn't get the massage oil at Helen's room without sleeping first

- Fixed a bug of Silvia's Pet Play not showing text

- Added more instructions and explaining requirements for events in all locations

- Added specific instructions for the Dungeon building

- Changed Power Requirement to 10 for being able to send Helen to the Laundry

- Helen now counts as one of your corrupted girls

- Added Grace and Aitana to the black list

- Added Naomi to the black list

- Edited Power requirements and Power rewards in general.

- Fixed style issues in the "Basic", "Complete" and "Multipack" service in the brothel

Download link:

Interested in Cheats + updated Walkthrough? Visit our to know more

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hey Dev I pretty much don't play any games where the mc is a chick but this game is actually entertaining Even as a dominating slut of a nun. I hope the game continues to grow in story and content and also, I always played it on Android but is this download link playable on the android platform or no? Thanks for the entertainment. U have 1 hell of an imagination my friend (coming from a fellow story wizard) :illuminati:

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Can someone elaborate how the transformations work in this game?
From what i can tell you can become some kind of demon.. With and without a dong.

Is this something permanent? Like, all the time, or only when you go into certain scenes and you are 'normal' otherwise?

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
You voted for a Christmas Scene, well here you go ;)
View attachment 2202136

Changelog 11-25-22:
  • New content:
- Added new Event on Day 2: The Christmas Eve Mass (6 passages/10 images)

• Events reviewed and/or extended:
- Naomi Intro + Event 1 + Breakfast interludes + Corruption event

- Grace & Aitana Intro + Event 1 + Event 2 + Corruption Event

- Helen Massage Oil Event

- Sonia Intro + Event 1

- David Intro + Blunt events

- Papa Slick Intro

• Fixes and others:
- Updated Sidebar

- Fixed a minor bug where you couldn't get the massage oil at Helen's room without sleeping first

- Fixed a bug of Silvia's Pet Play not showing text

- Added more instructions and explaining requirements for events in all locations

- Added specific instructions for the Dungeon building

- Changed Power Requirement to 10 for being able to send Helen to the Laundry

- Helen now counts as one of your corrupted girls

- Added Grace and Aitana to the black list

- Added Naomi to the black list

- Edited Power requirements and Power rewards in general.

- Fixed style issues in the "Basic", "Complete" and "Multipack" service in the brothel

Download link: Mega

Interested in Cheats + updated Walkthrough? Visit our to know more
Sorry but i was not catching up with previous update but can you plzz tell me how to unlock these new events and on which path it is?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey Dev I pretty much don't play any games where the mc is a chick but this game is actually entertaining Even as a dominating slut of a nun. I hope the game continues to grow in story and content and also, I always played it on Android but is this download link playable on the android platform or no? Thanks for the entertainment. U have 1 hell of an imagination my friend (coming from a fellow story wizard) :illuminati:
Thank you very much :) It is in theory playable on android, but not optimized for it (so you might have some issues with window size etc.). Enjoy!

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey can you please tell me how to trigger the new scenes and they are on which path because i didnt catchup last few updates?
The new scene for this specific update is on Day 2, which means no specific path. Simply start a new game and play up to that point. There are also expanded Helen, Grace and Aitana, and other events on the dominant route as well in this update. Other previous updates such as the "Mother of David Expansion" and the Sylvia interaction expansion are on the dominant route.

Toodles,
The Lord

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
The new scene for this specific update is on Day 2, which means no specific path. Simply start a new game and play up to that point. There are also expanded Helen, Grace and Aitana, and other events on the dominant route as well in this update. Other previous updates such as the "Mother of David Expansion" and the Sylvia interaction expansion are on the dominant route.

Toodles,
The Lord
Thank you so much Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Any chance this will get a Sub content update Kitty and the Lord ??
The past few have been completely focused on the Dom route and the Sub route in this game is just epic as hell. Just wish there was more of it.

Cheers.
Sounds tempting. Sub path's are also my favorite! Is there anything special you'd like to see? :giggle:

-Kitty Red

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes