Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Can I only take the book in the supporter version? I have +400 power, I already completed the dungeon, papa sick appears in the brothel, but I can only go against him after control the convent
Nope, you should be able to access the book in any version, no content is locked behind a paywall. Have you tried talking to the Rosary? If you have, send me your save and I'll see if I can help.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
im on week 5, 500 power, fully trained silvia, mindbroke helen, and the 2 people in the chapel, when i go to mother superior's room shes not there how do i beat her and find the materials for the dungeon
Hi, have you completed the brothel storyline?

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I've tried several times.
You need to complete your revenge on Mother Superior. Go to the Dungeon. You need to pick the right combination of place, person, and tool (if you think about it you can figure it out, but you can also use trial and error).

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
On your patreon there are some posts about a rapture thing. Is that a new game?
Yep, though it's in very early stages and currently just a patron-only demo showing some narrative aspects. Similar in content to The Whore of Babylon (BDSM heavy, lesbian focus) but with a military setting in an alt-history world. If you do check it out on patreon we'd appreciate it if you didn't distribute it as it doesn't represent the version we'll be releasing to the public.

Toodles,
The Lord

AlexPhancranite

Jun 18, 2022
hi i was at papa slick's revenge and when i clicked "interact" in my bedroom, it told me to talk to the rosary and it needed a password, is papa slick's revenge patron only?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
hi i was at papa slick's revenge and when i clicked "interact" in my bedroom, it told me to talk to the rosary and it needed a password, is papa slick's revenge patron only?
Nope, no content is behind a paywall. Send me your save and I'll help you out, you might be missing a previous event.

Toodles,
The Lord

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yep, though it's in very early stages and currently just a patron-only demo showing some narrative aspects. Similar in content to The Whore of Babylon (BDSM heavy, lesbian focus) but with a military setting in an alt-history world. If you do check it out on patreon we'd appreciate it if you didn't distribute it as it doesn't represent the version we'll be releasing to the public.

Toodles,
The Lord
Just wasnt sure if it was a new game or not. I know you were also working on daedalus project too

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

AurelieCatena

Sep 20, 2017
Impossible to buy the Fucking Machine, despite having enough money.

Looks like this bug is still here, two years later? Or am I missing something?

ANSWER: This is only a display bug. The machines costs 70$, not 30$

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
whats the difference between interlude, mother of davis and helen and silvia verisons ?
They are various expansions and bug fixes. We use descriptive names instead of version numbers. You can check out the changelog to see the changes. The available download includes all currently available content.

Toodles,
The Lord

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I am so utterly confused by the install process and what I mean by that is there are so many files at TFGames site. Do I extract 1.95 and throw everything on top of that? Are the other downloads standalones or integrated expansions? There is no explanation at all.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I am so utterly confused by the install process and what I mean by that is there are so many files at TFGames site. Do I extract 1.95 and throw everything on top of that? Are the other downloads standalones or integrated expansions? There is no explanation at all.
Hi Joker! Just download the game through and everything is already integrated! We should probably erase the older links on tfgames, since they're just clutter, but all releases contain all content to date.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: joker2008

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So it says transformations, but is it like, lame one and done transformations, or chad-level semi-permanent/permanent transformations?
Are they self inflicted or forced?
What kind of transformations are we talking about here?
These are the questions I find myself asking every game that has the transformation tag since nobody ever seems to put them in the descriptions in any capacity.

Also, the mega file is unavailable, I recommend Pixeldrain as well since the download speeds and limits are better than mega.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes