RPGM The Wish [V0.24] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Which of these women do you want additional content for V0.25 or V0.26?

• Sam (Samantha Saint)

Votes: 62 14.8%
  • Valentina

Votes: 50 11.9%
  • Sharon

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Kendra

Votes: 83 19.8%
  • Sophie

Votes: 47 11.2%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Dani

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • Daniels

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Lauren

Votes: 78 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
how do i make potions? and where do I see how many drops of magic I have? every time i try to make potions it tells me i don't have enough drops of magic. how to make these drops, buy them? do you give them when you kill a monster? and above all where are they marked? Thank you
you make potions in the entrance of the cave...yes kill mob in cave gives magic drop you need 500 for 1 potion and you see how many drops you have in your inventory under key items

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
how do i make potions? and where do I see how many drops of magic I have? every time i try to make potions it tells me i don't have enough drops of magic. how to make these drops, buy them? do you give them when you kill a monster? and above all where are they marked? Thank you
you make potions in the entrance of the cave...yes kill mob in cave gives magic drop you need 500 for 1 potion and you see how many drops you have in your inventory under key items
The number of droplets is still being worked on and it decreases in the next version. Just in case, the number of droplets that monsters give increases when you change areas. The more you go down, the more monsters give and this number can also increase if you improve the foresight skill (max bonus *5). So if you arrive in area 10 with a foresight max, the monsters give 10 droplets *5 = 50 droplets (+ xp which also increases). Everything you retrieve is in the inventory, you have to look in each category in items (I still have to do a check to sort all this).

All explanations were given upon entering the cave. If you haven't read them, there's a book to explain potions and other objects have their explanations by interacting with them.

PS : I also remind you that for people who have trouble earning xp, you can also exchange droplets with the magic crystal to earn xp and become more powerful quickly.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
at what point of friendship do you have to get to be close to a character?
Points are used to unlock certain actions in the game. Friendship points for normal activities, corruption points for advanced quests (groping) and Love points are there for romantic activity and ultimate quests (sex).

Lesb points will be used in bonuses in spy scenes that will sometimes give access to threesome scenes.

markis82

Sep 6, 2021
Points are used to unlock certain actions in the game. Friendship points for normal activities, corruption points for advanced quests (groping) and Love points are there for romantic activity and ultimate quests (sex).

Lesb points will be used in bonuses in spy scenes that will sometimes give access to threesome scenes.
yes I understood that, but for certain actions I don't know how many friendship points are needed. for example to massage Elsa's feet, or if I try to enter a house it tells me that I'm not yet close friends with that person. and then the love points how do I make them grow?. I tell you that at the moment I haven't managed to make a potion yet because I don't have 500 drops of magic

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
it always tell you love points cant get higher than corruption points so you need to make pots and raise their corruption to get more love points with activities

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
yes I understood that, but for certain actions I don't know how many friendship points are needed. for example to massage Elsa's feet, or if I try to enter a house it tells me that I'm not yet close friends with that person. and then the love points how do I make them grow?. I tell you that at the moment I haven't managed to make a potion yet because I don't have 500 drops of magic
Uh... I don't know the points anymore because I decreased them in the next version lol. for Love points, some quests can give them but soon, there will be the possibility to go on appointments to get them as well as bonus friendship points and the possibility to give more corruption potions.

To enter an NPC's house, you must complete the quests for her to invite you to her home (watch out for the hours she gives you) or you must earn a large number of friendship points for her to give you the key to her home. Except for Ashley who will give you the key to her home during her 6th quest in V0.14.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWish-THESEXGAMESSTORIES-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Wow over 350 clips which is nearly 4GB but 0 sex scenes - a lot of grind for no reward
V0.13 because it only has 13% of the game realized and if you had looked at the tags, you would have seen that the sex scenes are not yet implanted. For now, you can see some nude or masturbation scenes while spying. In this version, you already have a quest rebalancing that was done automatically but for V0.16 (This is the version I'm going to be working on this month.), I will rebalance by doing quests that are repeated only 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 times (except maybe the first 5 quests).

The schedule of V0.16 is available on my Patreon page in free view (look "What next? 2023/05").

Ps: Did you see what happens with Piper during the quests of the horror movie and the face she makes during the quest in the kitchen? I think it shows what will happen soon in the next content with her (not yet planned, maybe in V0.16).

Last edited:

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 1820861

Overview:
On an island, a boy makes a wish near a magic crystal (What could go wrong). (y)

The game is totally scalable, just increase the character's skill points to get bonuses. Each skill gives a different bonus (end of battle reward multiplier, extra stats, crafting bonus,Fewer "droplets of magic" for manufacturing)

Game Faq: - (free view and update with all you can take in V0.13).​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2023-05-03
Developer: The Sex Game's Stories - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English (beta), French (change in setting)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game in development*, you might need to start a fresh new game on each update. And leave a comment where you found a bug for me to fix it. Thanks
*Game in development = Game in beta test

DOWNLOAD
WIN
: MEGA - -
LINUX : MEGA - -
MAC : MEGA - -
Other : COMPRESSED**

Extras: Tips in the beginning - Fix MAC - bug héro don't found - Can't open setting (bag) - bug image PC screen
**This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1820907 View attachment 1820902 View attachment 2445077 View attachment 2445071 View attachment 1963792 View attachment 1820903 View attachment 1820904 View attachment 1820905 View attachment 2285395 View attachment 2285396 View attachment 2285397 View attachment 2285398 View attachment 2285399 View attachment 2285400 View attachment 2445083 View attachment 2445085 View attachment 2285402 View attachment 2285406
dude...

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Compressed? :(
It's not me who does it so we have to wait. Moreover it is indicated above with the **
Can you see something? I checked a version to see how it turned out but it was too compressed for me, especially with my big screen :confused:
The videos are all the size of the file otherwise without, the game is only 400MB. Too many videos in showers or bedrooms when they change :LOL::ROFLMAO:
edit : and masturbation. I forgot how much but there are 10 girls minimum who do it and who are already in the game. Besides, I added Ashley in the next version and I still need to add more.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Wish [v0.13 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
No sex yet?! Really!!!! Its almost a year now!!
I know, but if I had more time to work on my games, there would be more content. Otherwise you can come and test V0.15 in which you undress an NPC and submit her. As a bonus, you can test my 2nd game, there is not much to do yet and there are only 2 NPCs but there is already a scene from BJ (3D animation game). Otherwise you can wait 2 months to test them ;)

• Angry
Reactions: arrivederci227

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
how do you get quests?, any place I can review to see if I have any?
You have to look on the PC in the hero's room in the "women of the island" part or the smartphone if you bought it. This is said in the introduction.

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes