3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I ran unrel and selctected option 3, and selected shift + O and it works fine for me.

Oct 4, 2017
I am fascinated….the incest patch won't save after downloading from mega, presumably because it is 0 kb.

Could someone please do me the favor and direct link the 0 kB patch in a post?
It's 0 KB because there's nothing in the file, i.e. it won't do anything

As far as the console goes, if you edit the file renpy/common/00console.rpy (not .rpyc) and change line 109 to config.console = True then Shift+O should work (this works in any renpy game for the record, always my first step when trying out a new game)

Reactions: CharleyT

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
"I always knew Velma was good to go. It's always the quiet ones." - Dean Winchester :cool:

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble using SHift+o to get into the console?
when you distributions a game with renpy it's default that the console will be disabled not in less the dev as it changed it for to be active by using config.console = True in the script file or somewhere else that's why it doesn't work

either you create a file call consoleactive.rpy with this code

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True

Reactions: hisstoryman

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Can I take this opportunity to thank my bug testers. There have been 5 pages of comment upon the game and not one of those comments has been about typos or game breaking bugs (trying to get the incest patch to work doesn't count). This is a first in the history of this game. They have been helpful and encouraging at every stage and we've spent the last week working hard together getting this ready. Take a bow MasterBaitor Bouse thomasxlong

They did a brilliant job and are the real stars of this release.

Edit: I can't help thinking that it's thanks to their work that I've nearly doubled my donations. They aren't getting any of it, though :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How the hell are you supposed to "have coffee" with the redhead? There's nothing to click on in the cafe.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
when you distributions a game with renpy it's default that the console will be disabled not in less the dev as it changed it for to be active by using config.console = True in the script file or somewhere else that's why it doesn't work

either you create a file call consoleactive.rpy with this code

Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True
Thanks

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I am fascinated….the incest patch won't save after downloading from mega, presumably because it is 0 kb.

Could someone please do me the favor and direct link the 0 kB patch in a post?
I just created a txt doc and renamed it patch.rpy works fine

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
The incest patch has no content. This is why it does not work, 0 kb
Sweet Jesus it is a trigger file, all it has to do is exist in the folder and it works. There is a file check inside the script file looking for the patch existing inside the game subfolder.

I made my own when I saw it was a 0kb file because that was less of a PIA than downloading it. Make a txt document in the "game" subfolder with right click, rename it patch.rpy and you are done.

Last edited:

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
!Open the drawer underneath the monitor and you’ll find $20, just the amount you need (or should need) to buy the update to your hacking software! but...I have only 35$..

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
!Open the drawer underneath the monitor and you’ll find $20, just the amount you need (or should need) to buy the update to your hacking software! but...I have only 35$..
Did you grab your five bucks off the kitchen counter every morning? Did you remove the cash from her pocketbook after the purse snatching?

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So even after making the patch trigger file (any trying to direct download the 'patch') the game still refers to her as the "Landlady" or "Mrs. Hunter"
Have you fucked her titties? If the answer is "no" then you aren't on day 4. You might want to check the developers notes about that.

Reactions: Mrs Delington
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes