3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Do you actually get to bang that milf or is the game all about NTR, hunting for clickable hidden objects, and dying of AIDS? If you can bang the milf, is it a slow burn romance with decent writing or is it a drunken one-off?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you actually get to bang that milf or is the game all about NTR, hunting for clickable hidden objects, and dying of AIDS? If you can bang the milf, is it a slow burn romance with decent writing or is it a drunken one-off?
No NTR, you can bang the milf, but should pass on that skank in the mall. Well it is only 7 days so not to slow a burn.

Reactions: Apostate

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I do not think you got my point. :p With that photograph and text the dev evoked one of the strongest prototypes around of a girl that has been around you all your live as a friend and lover and is a part of every social circle you have and also more or less part of your family. And then had her fucked by someone else just a bit later. (Edit: To be clear this content is currently not in game so do not complain about it. :p )Dev evoked those emotions on purpose or should have known he should evoke those emotions. (He could have set a way looser relation with her) That in a game that is not/not advetized as a NTR genre game or a cheating genre game, but actually directed at players that expected a romance or immersive game.

Now a dev can do that and also make that a plot point, but that you get a backlash for that should not be a surprise. This gets even stronger if you add it to the begin of the game where the later parts are still missing so players are also not able to see the developments if any, in a remaster where all the parts of the game are there it might fit better. Though even then you still will have plenty of haters. :p Crying that you got a backlash over that feels kind of hypocritical or extremely naive. Still as said dev has the right to do that and tell the story he wishes and he could also have turned it into a full NTR game if he had wished so.

The same that in one of the two games in my signature has a hard non-glorified rape scene at start of the game with a woman that actually is a LI, dev said why he did it and got quite a bit of backlash and also people that will not play the game or support it, but the plotpoint is important to him, so it stays. But he has no problem with that backlash or people being unhappy about it either, he knew that was the choice he made.
(He could have set a way looser relation with her) That in a game that is not/not advetized as a NTR genre game or a cheating genre game, but actually directed at players that expected a romance or immersive game.

I don't know how a game is advertised here lol, from the overview provided it looks like a mystery drama erotica and definitely not romance lol, unless the overview was changed to the current one from a previous assumed romance oriented overview, if that's the case then we are lost in translation here.

I still haven't played the game yet so please don't shoot me! lol, perhaps I will unravel the mystery(ies) on my own once I play it.

what is LI? can please provide me with the full form of it? and what game is it? is the first one or the second one in your sig.?

Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I see, I assume you are against the dev. from removing the cheating love of his life scene, even if you didn't like it.

Now a dev can do that and also make that a plot point, but that you get a backlash for that should not be a surprise. This gets even stronger if you add it to the begin of the game where the later parts are still missing so players are also not able to see the developments if any, in a remaster where all the parts of the game are there it might fit better. Though even then you still will have plenty of haters. :p Crying that you got a backlash over that feels kind of hypocritical or extremely naive. Still as said dev has the right to do that and tell the story he wishes and he could also have turned it into a full NTR game if he had wished so.

I agree with this completely, but it is a bit harsh. I don't think any rational thinking person will turn down criticism that are constructive, but no one will put up with toxic comments/shit that have nothing constructive in them. That's the difference between trolling and well-wishing. Now, I haven't read the majority of the comments here, just a few so I don't really know what transpired here, so I guess I need to search and read the "juicy" comments out there to see what really happened and is salty here.

Reactions: Elohim888

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I got that ending too. The game over text tells you it's because you had sex with the skank in the mall. I looked in the scripts, there's a true/false variable called "super_aids" which can ger turned on when you have sex with her. I used the console to turn that off because I didn't have a save before I had sex with the mall woman.
Thank you for the warning!

Reactions: HaHaStarX

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
(He could have set a way looser relation with her) That in a game that is not/not advetized as a NTR genre game or a cheating genre game, but actually directed at players that expected a romance or immersive game.

I don't know how a game is advertised here lol, from the overview provided it looks like a mystery drama erotica and definitely not romance lol, unless the overview was changed to the current one from a previous assumed romance oriented overview, if that's the case then we are lost in translation here.

I still haven't played the game yet so please don't shoot me! lol, perhaps I will unravel the mystery(ies) on my own once I play it.

what is LI? can please provide me with the full form of it? and what game is it? is the first one or the second one in your sig.?

Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I see, I assume you are against the dev. from removing the cheating love of his life scene, even if you didn't like it.

I agree with this completely, but it is a bit harsh. I don't think any rational thinking person will turn down criticism that are constructive, but no one will put up with toxic comments/shit that have nothing constructive in them. That's the difference between trolling and well-wishing. Now, I haven't read the majority of the comments here, just a few so I don't really know what transpired here, so I guess I need to search and read the "juicy" comments out there to see what really happened and is salty here.
Nah I am not against the dev, I even congratulated and thanked him for finishing the game. I just disagreed about fact that the whining that happened at start should not have been expected if add that kind of content. :p peace and out

PS: LI is Love intrest.

Reactions: Elohim888 and EZ8lt
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes