3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

hugemobi

Jun 13, 2020
The android mega link has 4 options..which one should I download for the latest update?
Thanks in advance.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If the task triggered Find A Way Into Garage try clicking the bushes right next the red steps.
yea u could do this before, you cant now, just replayed this version, last was 0.6 or something and did same thing, but in 1.01 the bush is not interactable with after the event like it was before

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
dont literacy-shame me, bro
Can you read with understanding tho ? Because If you dont know what the words mean ... simply reading them wont help.
The MC is adopted by a black couple after his mom had to give him up for story reasons. It all gets explained in the game.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: VOYEUR and TDoddery

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Can you read with understanding tho ? Because If you dont know what the words mean ... simply reading them wont help.
The MC is adopted by a black couple after him mom had to give him up for story reasons. It all gets explained in the game.
It's not even about reading or understanding, I'm pretty sure it is blatantly stated, when you look at the picture.

• Hey there
Reactions: TDoddery

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
When the G-drive download does not work because of high traffic it is good to just attach the file instead ...
I like to download my walkthroughs so I don't have to look them up every time If I don't finish the game in one go.
So I put this here if people cant get if from G-drive because of high traffic restrictions on that site.

Reactions: patrickB

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Nah I am not against the dev, I even congratulated and thanked him for finishing the game. I just disagreed about fact that the whining that happened at start should not have been expected if add that kind of content. :p peace and out

PS: LI is Love intrest.
Ummm I guess that came out wrong, what I implied was that you were against the dev's decision to scrap that scene, not the dev himself :p lol. You still didn't tell which game was that though :thinking:

Reactions: Elohim888

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I loved this game and I didn't pay the guy any money.

But even if I thought the game was shit I could not legitimately have complained about any part of it (see above).

So to anyone who didn't pay the dev. but still feels entitled to complain - why don't you just fuck off and make your own game and see how that feels.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I loved this game and I didn't pay the guy any money.

But even if I thought the game was shit I could not legitimately have complained about any part of it (see above).

So to anyone who didn't pay the dev. but still feels entitled to complain - why don't you just fuck off and make your own game and see how that feels.
If everyone was like you, then the site would be full of 10/10 reviews and nothing but possitive feedback.
Do you seriously expect people to pay the guy first in order to talk shit? What a fucked up logic is this?

Reactions: Trapezio

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
A good game, really sad that is complete, there is a lot of stuff that was never used, the basement is one, poll (only for the extra), there is a lot of girls with one scene only, never done anything with rebecca, never fuck the fairy, the ending was really bad.

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
If everyone was like you, then the site would be full of 10/10 reviews and nothing but possitive feedback.
Do you seriously expect people to pay the guy first in order to talk shit? What a fucked up logic is this?
I think you might have missed the point I was trying to make. There is a lot of fucked up shit in my head but I don't think it extends to this because there's a difference between constructive negative feedback and just plain old complaining.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I think you might have missed the point I was trying to make. There is a lot of fucked up shit in my head but I don't think it extends to this because there's a difference between constructive negative feedback and just plain old complaining.
Depends how you take it, if you take everything personally then even constructive criticism can be harmful.
If you're going to put something out for everyone to see, arm yourself first and brace for some nasty shit that's going to be thrown your way. It's the internet after all.

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
If you're going to put something out for everyone to see, arm yourself first and brace for some nasty shit that's going to be thrown your way. It's the internet after all.
I know, but just because the internet delivers nasty shit, that doesn't mean the nasty shit is justified does it?

Or do you think all nasty shit on the internet is justified .....just because ??

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I know, but just because the internet delivers nasty shit, that doesn't mean the nasty shit is justified does it?

Or do you think all nasty shit on the internet is justified .....just because ??
I don't care. It's just silly to validate someone's point based on how much money they are contributing. It's true that some people are not expressing themselves in the most healthiest way, but it doesn't mean we should completely dismiss whatever they say.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes