3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
the incest tag, i dont see an incest patch
There's a button at the bottom of this page. It looks like an arrow. It's before the red button that says "Prev". Click it. It'll take you back to the first page. On that first page there is the first post. In that first post there's a section called "Developer Notes". Open it.

READ THE FIRST THING WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

:FacePalm: You are literally why we can't have nice things. I thought the dev overreacted last year when he had a little melt down and nearly quit the game then. Now I understand.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Think about it as the debate between fans and JK Rowling about the Harry-Hermione relationship that she fought tooth and nail against and kept out of the series for her original plan, but now years after admitted that fans were actually right and based upon development of characters that would have made more sense. Devs are not always right, especially not when they had a plan but forgot that over the time their chars changed and do not always fit those original plans anymore.

It is their game though so in the end they do get to decide the content that is in and are also responsible for that content, for good or bad. :p Not fans, not patreons, the dev or dev team.
Frankly Harry's character was bang on with Ginny, that girl may have been sidelined in the movie for a good part about when you see her character evolve (at least in the books) she was no less charismatic than harry himself and she can be an able match for Hermione (with proper exp. yes poor Ginny lacks that though she has talent) and Harry's little heart (and little harry) was set on fire by none other than the little clumsy harry infatuated Ginny lol.

In the movies as well in the books, I never found any hint of a romance between harry and the best witch in town, friendship was all I saw....Ron on the other hand was drooling over her since they were kids lol. In other words little harry would not stand up voluntarily with herminone in picture.

To me, it would have been a forced link up between them rather than the natural one with Ginny. This is me of course, and I do not speak for anyone else lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
Dev , Stuck with having sex with Sandy then i can only get one "INCRIMINATING PHOTO" and no other options i can choose. anyone met the same as i did? hope guy can help with it .

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
Midnite Guerilla i still can`t get the second INCRIMINATING PHOTO. the walkthrough says "You can accept this time. Now you can explore her house. Do so. Once you find the basement (enter via the garage) click on the monitor. Now click on the desk and now click on the photos" but i did see the basement option. help me thanks.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
dev can u test the game ? i think that s a bug

Last edited:

Remussx

Jun 18, 2019
I'm getting a crash whenever I try to access the main menu/save interface. Any clues on how to fix that? I got a clean install of 1.0.1, and that didn't happen on 0.9.2

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
Mission Complete Finale :love:, and I was a little annoyed with the ending. hahaha..:D:p:LOL:
dude i stuck with the second INCRIMINATING PHOTO in Sandy's home ,when i came from school and went to Sandy ,i followed her and chatted with her. but then the game told me to go home ,i cant click Sandy's basement which the walkthrough tells.did u met that? can u put on some pics or tell me what to do to collet the photos in Sandy's thx a lot
can u share your save which just before u can enter the basement in Sandy's?

Last edited:

MegaTroll

Apr 16, 2020
Can someone please reupload the walkthrough of this game here via an attachment? The Gdrive link quota is exceeded.

dove43

Mar 20, 2019
Midnite Guerilla i still can`t get the second INCRIMINATING PHOTO. the walkthrough says "You can accept this time. Now you can explore her house. Do so. Once you find the basement (enter via the garage) click on the monitor. Now click on the desk and now click on the photos" but i did see the basement option. help me thanks.
View attachment 693097
View attachment 693099
dev can u test the game ? i think that s a bug
first go get the vodka in the dining room in your house then head to sandy's just check for vodka in the hunters house take it and go you will get to fuck sandy and just go with the walkthrough the key to complete it is voldka.

Reactions: GastonX

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
first go get the vodka in the dining room in your house then head to sandy's just check for vodka in the hunters house take it and go you will get to fuck sandy and just go with the walkthrough the key to complete it is voldka.
thx dude !!!

V.I.K.I

May 2, 2019
dude i stuck with the second INCRIMINATING PHOTO in Sandy's home ,when i came from school and went to Sandy ,i followed her and chatted with her. but then the game told me to go home ,i cant click Sandy's basement which the walkthrough tells.did u met that? can u put on some pics or tell me what to do to collet the photos in Sandy's thx a lot
can u share your save which just before u can enter the basement in Sandy's?
Sorry, dude I don't know. I just played according to the walkthrough from the beginning, and you shouldn't use old save because it can cause some problems.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Glad the dev continued the game. Would have liked a few more raunchy scenes with Joanna, but was implemented was done well. His animations got good but it does have a feel of burnout. Or maybe he just wanted a short game.

Would be great to see a part two.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes