3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
So horrible when old saves don't work. No one wants to start a game over. Developers need to prioritize this. I mean it's 2020 not the Atari days. Geez...

mega113

May 23, 2020
Walkthrough I have says masterbedroom key is in the desk drawer in study but I get told there is nothing of interest when I get drawer open

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Walkthrough I have says masterbedroom key is in the desk drawer in study but I get told there is nothing of interest when I get drawer open
To the left under the folder, you can click it, is a bit hidden till you do.

Reactions: noobhkn31

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Aww.. man, I thought when we see her journal we will find out that she is actually MC's mom but it turns out it just milf frustation diary :( . and i thought there is really incest in this game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Aww.. man, I thought when we see her journal we will find out that she is actually MC's mom but it turns out it just milf frustation diary :( . and i thought there is really incest in this game.
just you wait impatient one and it will be revealed. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You sound like "There is incest but hold by another character" aww... man i need to restore it from recycle bin then.
If the reason you deleted was no incest then yeah you should, just takes a bit longer, thought day 4 or 5 until some things happen involving that. Do not forget to go to kitchen each day and get your USD 5. :p

bestia22016

Mar 23, 2019
Hi! Why I can't choose to accept the proposition of Sandy when I am in her house? I don't have any response to select and then Sandy give me out to her house...
Sorry for my error in this comment, but I'm not good in English language

student00

Apr 26, 2019
Hi! Why I can't choose to accept the proposition of Sandy when I am in her house? I don't have any response to select and then Sandy give me out to her house...
Sorry for my error in this comment, but I'm not good in English language
Make sure you grabbed the vodka from the house dinning room before you go see Sandy.

Nogbad

Jun 16, 2020
Midnite Guerilla i still can`t get the second INCRIMINATING PHOTO. the walkthrough says "You can accept this time. Now you can explore her house. Do so. Once you find the basement (enter via the garage) click on the monitor. Now click on the desk and now click on the photos" but i did see the basement option. help me thanks.

dev can u test the game ? i think that s a bug
No problem for me - worked fine. You have to hunt around Sandy's house a bit to find the garage - go through the bar.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes