3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Really liked the moms models, some pretty decent animations at the end too. Honestly, if you're still reading here my advice would be to take a step back, cool down and take a breath.
If you're interested in doing any kind of game or product for a consumer, you just need a thicker skin and learn not to get so worked up about every comment; it's just not worth it.
The game was kinda funny and because of the great moms model pretty hot. From a technical standpoint the game was kinda buggy and prone to breaking though; that should be a focus in the next game you make (if you're making one) I would think.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Really liked the moms models, some pretty decent animations at the end too. Honestly, if you're still reading here my advice would be to take a step back, cool down and take a breath.
If you're interested in doing any kind of game or product for a consumer, you just need a thicker skin and learn not to get so worked up about every comment; it's just not worth it.
The game was kinda funny and because of the great moms model pretty hot. From a technical standpoint the game was kinda buggy and prone to breaking though; that should be a focus in the next game you make (if you're making one) I would think.
I hope this developer comes back but I'm not sure he will or, if he does, we'll know it's him.

I think this game suffered from the lack of a team. From what I gather, and I've been following and playing this game from an early(ish) stage (and this is based upon going back over the thread and reading what he wrote): he was a one man development team. The credits have other names in them, some frequent this thread, but I think he made the game himself. If so, that can be a lonely job and this thread didn't cheer-lead him enough. Now, it's not the job of a forum to cheer-lead him but, compared to some other games that get leeway, he faced criticism from the start. Much of this was fair, I remember that first release; it was buggy unless you miraculously read the developer's mind and did everything perfectly. However, since then he improved. He provided a walkthrough, he fixed bugs quickly but he still got a lot of public criticism and not much public praise. He was too thin skinned, I said that when he semi-quit the first time; however, he said (true or not) that he was going through a difficult time personally. I take these statements with a pinch of salt because we've heard them all before.

I'm rambling a bit, but let me clarify. We, F95 members, have been given a game we didn't pay for. It was a game that the developer stopped soliciting money for. It is a game that, for better or worse, is "complete". And the developer did all this while facing a lot of criticism, a lot of misunderstanding over incest - where's the incest patch, etc., over the futa fairy, over the other tags, some bad reviews. All in public. How many of us contacting him privately to give support or constructive criticism? I didn't. I did it publicly. Of course, why shouldn't I? That's my right, and if he had a team around him or was receiving mega-bucks maybe it wouldn't have affected him. But he didn't and wasn't. I'm going to cut the guy a bit of slack and hope he comes back, having learnt a lesson. However, I wouldn't blame if he didn't. Perhaps he'd be best going to https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/ and offering his services as a writer or an artist. I forgot to mention in my review something someone else later mentioned which is I really dig the narrator. I think he's funny and provides an alternative prospective that is meta and helps the player suspend disbelief. If I think about it, the constant fourth wall breaking of the narrator and the semi-magical fairy and goddess dream make it more believable that the whole story is just the dream of a comatose hospital patient. Still, even with that, it's not a good ending

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah i can't figure out why. Went a few pages back and it seems he just randomly freaked out. Probably just a fake excuse to stop working on the game.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Bug: Someone doesn't know how to play poker... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fun game btw, I like the 'inner conversation'. It makes some funny delivery. :)

Last edited:

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Bug: Someone doesn't know how to play poker... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fun game btw, I like the 'inner conversation'. It makes some funny delivery. :)
I don't know. With her pair she should win everytime!

Edit: I'm going to guess it's because it's an Ace low straight and the developer isn't counting that as a straight. His house; his rules :)

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I don't know. With her pair she should win everytime!

Edit: I'm going to guess it's because it's an Ace low straight and the developer isn't counting that as a straight. His house; his rules :)
I think you're right because 2-3-5-6-K isn't a pair of anything.
So the dev must be counting her pair(00), which beat anything... hehe

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
any mods for money/ takes long to find. enough.
It's ridiculously easy to get money though...

Given how linear and objectively incomplete the game is, the walkthrough literally tells you how to get all the money you need, and how to get to see all the available content.

Jan 28, 2019
One minor bitch that's driving me nuts?
I'm on day 4. At the college.
The way the super-christian chick is talking is driving me insane.

I realize these games are written to... generally not be taken too seriously. But holy shit, who thinks anyone, even the super-religious, actually act like that?
Half of my family is of the highly religious/evangelical type. Of my 30 cousins, 7 went to private christian colleges, and 4 (two from college and two who didn't go to religious colleges) actually went into missionary work.

So, as someone who is from the "black sheep" side of a highly religious family, this drives me nuts because not even my grandmother who taught sunday school to 50 years talks, acts, or thinks like that.
This is either a parody of the "prudish religious girl" dialed up to fucking 11, or it's written by someone who has never actually met a christian in their lives and just thinks "they're all fucking morons. I'm sure this is what they talk like, and everyone in my r/atheism subreddit agrees with me!"

I mean, a few minutes before, I was admiring the work that the creator put into making the birth certificate look good. Most other aspects of the game (save the cock fairy) seemed designed to articulate an actual story. The bizarre, over the top behavior of this fat, obnoxious character just came totally out of left field.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
One minor bitch that's driving me nuts?
I'm on day 4. At the college.
The way the super-christian chick is talking is driving me insane.

I realize these games are written to... generally not be taken too seriously. But holy shit, who thinks anyone, even the super-religious, actually act like that?
Half of my family is of the highly religious/evangelical type. Of my 30 cousins, 7 went to private christian colleges, and 4 (two from college and two who didn't go to religious colleges) actually went into missionary work.

So, as someone who is from the "black sheep" side of a highly religious family, this drives me nuts because not even my grandmother who taught sunday school to 50 years talks, acts, or thinks like that.
This is either a parody of the "prudish religious girl" dialed up to fucking 11, or it's written by someone who has never actually met a christian in their lives and just thinks "they're all fucking morons. I'm sure this is what they talk like, and everyone in my r/atheism subreddit agrees with me!"

I mean, a few minutes before, I was admiring the work that the creator put into making the birth certificate look good. Most other aspects of the game (save the cock fairy) seemed designed to articulate an actual story. The bizarre, over the top behavior of this fat, obnoxious character just came totally out of left field.
You've probably guessed, but she's a satirical/parody character. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZakAttak
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes