3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Fun game and very straightforward. Some games take ages to start, or the sex is happening within 5 minutes yet with 0 context or buildup. Good to see that is not the case here.

I do have a question though: Is it possible to re-view the magazines you find?
Right now they are in your inventory, yet when i click on them, i cannot view them again.
Is this a problem on my side, or has this not been implemented yet. If the latter, can you please do so? Those pics looked hot
and it would be a shame to let those renders go to waste on only a single moment :)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Fun game and very straightforward. Some games take ages to start, or the sex is happening within 5 minutes yet with 0 context or buildup. Good to see that is not the case here.

I do have a question though: Is it possible to re-view the magazines you find?
Right now they are in your inventory, yet when i click on them, i cannot view them again.
Is this a problem on my side, or has this not been implemented yet. If the latter, can you please do so? Those pics looked hot
and it would be a shame to let those renders go to waste on only a single moment :)

You can review the magazines, and even better than the first time when you found it. You need to click on your bed.

Reactions: leon02457

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
It's 0 KB because there's nothing in the file, i.e. it won't do anything

As far as the console goes, if you edit the file renpy/common/00console.rpy (not .rpyc) and change line 109 to config.console = True then Shift+O should work (this works in any renpy game for the record, always my first step when trying out a new game)
awesome thanks...but now can't I use the console to change the relationships? If so, how?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Sweet Jesus it is a trigger file, all it has to do is exist in the folder and it works. There is a file check inside the script file looking for the patch existing inside the game subfolder.

I made my own when I saw it was a 0kb file because that was less of a PIA than downloading it. Make a txt document in the "game" subfolder with right click, rename it patch.rpy and you are done.
do you know how to use the console to change the relationships, because I have no idea what to put in the text document! lol

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
You know what. Fuck this shit. I'm fed up of people who cannot fucking read. I'm done. Game over.

I want to thank everyone who has proven to me that making this game is a thankless task. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready, but there's no point being involved in the day to day conversation because it's just the same bullshit questions that have been answered a thousand fucking times already. I'm out. Enjoy the game, don't enjoy the game, I no longer fucking care. This is why games get abandoned. The stupidity of the players.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
You know what. Fuck this shit. I'm fed up of people who cannot fucking read. I'm done. Game over.

I want to thank everyone who has proven to me that making this game is a thankless task. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready, but there's no point being involved in the day to day conversation because it's just the same bullshit questions that have been answered a thousand fucking times already. I'm out. Enjoy the game, don't enjoy the game, I no longer fucking care. This is why games get abandoned. The stupidity of the players.
dude you have a good game dont worry about the idiots just keep it coming ;)

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

I was on my way to pledge you. Just keep your focus on your very good VN that I like a lot, with amazing characters (mommy is my best, with Miss Iran). Dont care about stupid people. Anyway, they dont pledge, so dont care about them.

P.s. i love hairy pussy, and wide areolas on huge tits ! So you make me happy.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Damn I just woke up and I woke up to this. Wow!

there are a lot of people who don't read previous posts

You have something good going don't let it stop. Don't let these people get to your head.

Create the game you invisioned to Create.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017

Really hope this doesn't mean what I think it means.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

Oh my....MG, you really have shut down your Patreon account ? Man... I cannot believe that.... I just want to cry....

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes