3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
You know what. Fuck this shit. I'm fed up of people who cannot fucking read. I'm done. Game over.

I want to thank everyone who has proven to me that making this game is a thankless task. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready, but there's no point being involved in the day to day conversation because it's just the same bullshit questions that have been answered a thousand fucking times already. I'm out. Enjoy the game, don't enjoy the game, I no longer fucking care. This is why games get abandoned. The stupidity of the players.
Well I feel bad having upset you Midnite, but there's an awful lot of post to go thru to find answers to your questions, especially for people like me, who need it explained very simply! :D Now that I just clicked your handle and scrolled thru your post I see that there is no need for a patch because of the game's storyline, sorry I didn't see that before. :(

• Angry
Reactions: Mrs Delington

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
i don't have enought money to buy the hack, i checked everywhere i still need 5$
Just follow the walkthrough pretty straight forward. If not every morning check the kitchen counter.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dev has a point..i read the past 8 pages catching up from last time i posted when update dropped..and y'all ask the same stuff over and over relentlessly..even after mods tell ya to read OP's or that answer was given..people need to learn to use the mouse button..i know it hurts..alot..to click and go back..OMG..back is scary...and read up and be caught up..its a good game..he's a good dev..he spends alot of time chatting us..he dosnt hafta..its a pirate site and he was trying to make a bit of money from his work..people..think before you post.."has this been asked?" "is there info in the OP?" takes so little time.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
dev has a point..i read the past 8 pages catching up from last time i posted when update dropped..and y'all ask the same stuff over and over relentlessly..even after mods tell ya to read OP's or that answer was given..people need to learn to use the mouse button..i know it hurts..alot..to click and go back...OMG..back is scary...and read up and be caught up..its a good game..he's a good dev..he spends a lot of time chatting us..he doesn't hafta..its a pirate site and he was trying to make a bit of money from his work..people..think before you post.." has this been asked?" "is there info in the OP?" takes so little time.
Let's not forget about the search button!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
so in this game you're screwed if you don't take money everyday? I'm 5 dollars short for software upgrade.

stupid game design.
Well you see games are just that - games.
They vary in how hard they are, from kindergarten level up to very complex.
We can see what level you are at, so maybe pick an easier one with nothing too taxing.

It's no wonder developers and decent regulars here get pissed off with twats that seem to think that, on a pirate site, they can complain about not getting what they want.

Lots of us are enjoying this 'game' and are very grateful for the fact we can play it for free, and especially grateful that the developer is still willing to share and listen on this site for little or no reward.
There is a 'jump to new' tag at the top of the page - maybe it should be made 10 times bigger, ... ...
but no, it wouldn't work - the people causing the upset don't read anything before rushing to type ... ... ...

So when selfish idiots cannot be bothered to read a few pages to get answers it is the height of disrespect.
Maybe 'stupidity' and 'selfishness' should be valid reasons for moderators suspending accounts.
:mad:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Midnite, hope you'll read this message if you hopefully change your mind about quiting the game (And F95). I just want to say that I and others thoroughly enjoy your game. Don't let the idiots get to you, even when they repeat the same dumb questions over and over again, just like any other forum F95 is riddled with a certain breed of retards that can barely spell their own names, let alone read.

Please don't give up on your project!

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes