3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Thats why i try to avoid social media and forums as far as possible :rolleyes:

MG, keep it up, you are creating a very unique game with - admittedly because it hits my tastes - first rate characters, an interesting story, the right amount of good humor (the religious college group of the M.A.D. C.O.W.S. took me a double reading to recognize) and an intriguing storyline evolving with almost endless possibilities for its future.

I guess the vast majority appreciates your work and its results, i wish you the best for it and hope to see (and hear) more of you in the future.
Same tastes here. This game has something special among the hundreds of MS games; the magazines for example; who wouldn’t enjoy finding some hidden pics. We’ll see, hopefully our beloved Dev changes his mind after some time off

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
it does this
You are still on Day 1 at Saturday. You will not have access to the garage before the event with Joanna in the garden occurs. After the garden event, then go to the Front Yard and search the bushes in front door, there you will find a spade which you will use it on the window of the garage to gain access to it.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
well the patch is 0kb and looks empty when opened in notepad++ does it supposed to look that way?
About the patch. Yes it is 0Kb. It is supposed to be this way. I had the exact same question when Midnite asked me to test it in the pre-released versions. He told me then, that it is supposed to be this way. The game will detect it's presence and will alter what is supposed to alter.
By applying the patch do not expect to see the word "landlady" turn into "mom" from day 1. You will need to reach the events of the night of day 4 to see the change when the mc tells Joanna that his birth name is Adam Costa.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Throw a couple thousand dollars his way and im sure he will get over that in a second.
It's clear as day that the issue here is not the lack of people supporting him with kind words, but the lack of support via patreon.
Not saying that this recent kerfuffle didn't affect him, it was just the last straw.

But saying that stupidity of the players is what makes devs abandon their games is just not true at all. Just a poor attempt to shift the blame and to save face.
Do you think icstor never dealt with stupid people in his whole career?
4 or 5 digits on your patreon cash count and nothing can touch you.
I strongly disagree here, if his goal was to make money out of this then he wouldn't had posted the newest release of the game itself in here. He would have send the links to his patreons, and we would wait a week or so to actually get the game on our hands. Check this topic, it's his. It wasn't made by some fan. He posted the links out in the open, and all he got was how the damn patch was not working properly and the frakking charade that followed.
We dicussed for a full week of all the typos and bugs over in discord, and finally the result was outstanding. And now this? What is happening just overwhelms me.... I am really truly sad about this...

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Where is key studio...??
You can find the key for the study in the garage. But in order to get to garage you will have to have seen the garden event with Joanna on Sunday. You can always check the walkthrough in first post.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes