3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Serpent0001

Jan 12, 2018
Msg to Midnite, don't get discouraged! You will never please everyone, just know that there are many, many mermebers here that think what you've done is great! It would be a shame to let your time and efforts go to waste on account of a few. Hopefully you'll have a change of heart and continue this fantastic game.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I know it will maybe doesn't change anything, but I will send to MG a little contribution ($), for the work he have done, and in the hope he could change his mind. I am ready to pledge him.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Thats why i try to avoid social media and forums as far as possible :rolleyes:

MG, keep it up, you are creating a very unique game with - admittedly because it hits my tastes - first rate characters, an interesting story, the right amount of good humor (the religious college group of the M.A.D. C.O.W.S. took me a double reading to recognize) and an intriguing storyline evolving with almost endless possibilities for its future.

I guess the vast majority appreciates your work and its results, i wish you the best for it and hope to see (and hear) more of you in the future.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
If he's suspended payments for February he won't get that. Besides, going by the last few pages I'm not sure it's about the money. Looks like he's just fed up with the scene.

Just add it to the pile of abandoned games.
At least, I am trying to be positive, help a developer that need moral support, and try to do something instead of bad comments.

And it is a little bit because of the money for sure. He said he does not have a lot of money each month, just a few bucks. So its sure it doesnt help when the people just complaint and you dont receive much money

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
You know what. Fuck this shit. I'm fed up of people who cannot fucking read. I'm done. Game over.

I want to thank everyone who has proven to me that making this game is a thankless task. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready, but there's no point being involved in the day to day conversation because it's just the same bullshit questions that have been answered a thousand fucking times already. I'm out. Enjoy the game, don't enjoy the game, I no longer fucking care. This is why games get abandoned. The stupidity of the players.
My friend don't do this simply because people are retarded. Yes it's frustrating to see all of those comments over and over, asking the same shit always. Don't remove from us the joy of playing your game because of these a-holes. Please come back.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
My friend don't do this simply because people are retarded. Yes it's frustrating to see all of those comments over and over, asking the same shit always. Don't remove from us the joy of playing your game because of these a-holes. Please come back.
Throw a couple thousand dollars his way and im sure he will get over that in a second.
It's clear as day that the issue here is not the lack of people supporting him with kind words, but the lack of support via patreon.
Not saying that this recent kerfuffle didn't affect him, it was just the last straw.

But saying that stupidity of the players is what makes devs abandon their games is just not true at all. Just a poor attempt to shift the blame and to save face.
Do you think icstor never dealt with stupid people in his whole career?
4 or 5 digits on your patreon cash count and nothing can touch you.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Throw a couple thousand dollars his way and im sure he will get over that in a second.
It's clear as day that the issue here is not the lack of people supporting him with kind words, but the lack of support via patreon.
Not saying that this recent kerfuffle didn't affect him, it was just the last straw.

But saying that stupidity of the players is what makes devs abandon their games is just not true at all. Just a poor attempt to shift the blame and to save face.
Do you think icstor never dealt with stupid people in his whole career?
4 or 5 digits on your patreon cash count and nothing can touch you.
Developers are humans too.
Sometimes, as each of us, they need support, and this include financially.

When you just receive a few bucks each months, and you are doing a great job with something unique, but most of the people complaint, I can understand MG to have been down.

I will not join your point of view, simply because we have no proof about that. But we have proof that people complaint a lot on the new update, with stupid stuff.

Anyway, I have sent him some money, because he had done a fabulous job and an interesting game, than I hope to see future updates.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Developers are humans too.
Sometimes, as each of us, they need support, and this include financially.

When you just receive a few bucks each months, and you are doing a great job with something unique, but most of the people complaint, I can understand MG to have been down.

I will not join your point of view, simply because we have no proof about that. But we have proof that people complaint a lot on the new update, with stupid stuff.

Anyway, I have sent him some money, because he had done a fabulous job and an interesting game, than I hope to see future updates.
If a couple people complaining over the internet is all it takes for him to throw away a project that took almost 2 years worth of his free time then he shouldn't be in this business in the first place.
Some people think that having access to a pc with internet connection and some pirated DAZ assets is all it takes to become a game developer.
Most will realize that it's not true in a matter of months, but this guy fooled himself for over 2 years. And we are the stupid ones?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
If a couple people complaining over the internet is all it takes for him to throw away a project that took almost 2 years worth of his free time then he shouldn't be in this business in the first place.
Some people think that having access to a pc with internet connection and some pirated DAZ assets is all it takes to become a game developer.
Most will realize that it's not true in a matter of months, but this guy fooled himself for over 2 years. And we are the stupid ones?
I respect your point of view, but it is just sad that you throw all that, without any facts and without knowing the guy.

Maybe you are right. Maybe not.

I stay with my opinion that he have made something that was interesting me, and I am disappointed that he have decided to take a pause, or stop, for the moment.

Ok, maybe I am the stupid that pledge him. I live well with that fact. But he gave me joy, and pleasure by playing at his VN, that I am sure, he works hard on it.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
You know what. Fuck this shit. I'm fed up of people who cannot fucking read. I'm done. Game over.

I want to thank everyone who has proven to me that making this game is a thankless task. I will update this thread if and when the next update is ready, but there's no point being involved in the day to day conversation because it's just the same bullshit questions that have been answered a thousand fucking times already. I'm out. Enjoy the game, don't enjoy the game, I no longer fucking care. This is why games get abandoned. The stupidity of the players.
hello there take some time off you are doing a great job on this game spend some time with family and your close friends put the game on hold for a couple of months sometimes reading negative/positive comment might help you make you game better but sometimes you need to take some time off and enjoy life at first you had some problems with the game and you fixed them right away and some dev take a very long time to fix them

when you work on a game day by day by month by month the positive comment become negative comments

so I hope you get a fresh start in a couple of months and maybe the negative comments might come in handy for a story line for the game

Cheers mate
Best of luck.
Rayminator

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018

Dude. This was awesome. Run with your vision of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.

(And don't take shit off of anybody.)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
how do you open the garage
"FIND WAY INTO GARAGE. Head to the garden. Click the bushes and find a spade. Head to the garage. It’s locked. Click on the window and use the spade. You’ll gain entry."

Reactions: Paarl
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes