3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Such a waste of what coulda been a really great game! I loved it up until the "after-play" and then the final scene is like a HUGE F U to the fans. If you decide to "keep playing" after finally spending the night with Mom you only get ONE more scene with her in the kitchen. Then squat. Nada. Nothing. The compass is even grayed out. Then...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Such a waste of what coulda been a really great game! I loved it up until the "after-play" and then the final scene is like a HUGE F U to the fans. If you decide to "keep playing" after finally spending the night with Mom you only get ONE more scene with her in the kitchen. Then squat. Nada. Nothing. The compass is even grayed out. Then...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You get four scenes with mom, kitchen, pool, livingroom and bedroom

Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020
I did what walkthrough said, but sandi just shrug me off at her pool and i cant enter her house again, bad ending :((

mcguill

May 10, 2020
milf model is top notch.

the incest part was uncalled for, it added nothing to the game and it was stupid.

the lack of good scenes with the mild is also an letdown.

• Angry
Reactions: jackp0t

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Very good game 10 stars. Will there be anymore added to this game or is it really finished? I would sure like to see more and the mom getting Pregnant and this game being very long and no short updates. Thanks

kimkimjinjinwoowoo

Jun 15, 2020
I had a problem when I went to Sandy's house to find evidence of Mr. Hunter, I was kicked out. Even though I've followed the walkthrough, it still doesn't work, please help

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes