3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone could tell me how to go to Sofia's garage and followed the guide to the letter and I do not have the option to get proof of the unfaithfulness of the husband
1592363191602.png

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The game was a 10/10 until the epilogue happened then it turned into a 1/10.....actually I decided that the epilogue isn't cannon, and it was just a dream, I will fight you on this!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The game was a 10/10 until the epilogue happened then it turned into a 1/10.....actually I decided that the epilogue isn't cannon, and it was just a dream, I will fight you on this!
Being in a relationship with Joanna, or getting aids?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Relationship, some sort of car crash? How do you get aids?
It's the (pretty skanky looking) single mother in the mall who approaches the MC for a fuck in the mall toilets.

I didn't get any car crash though... Just a good ending with Joanna, and the repeatable post-game sex scenes.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
It's the (pretty skanky looking) single mother in the mall who approaches the MC for a fuck in the mall toilets.

I didn't get any car crash though... Just a good ending with Joanna, and the repeatable post-game sex scenes.
If you click on your bed it should say "END GAME", If it is there don't click on it because that ending is trash, just imagine that that is the real ending because that ending made me mad. Hopefully I fucked up and there is an actual real ending I missed.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
I clicked... It really is.

Can't help but wonder if it was a final "fuck you" from midnite to all the negativity.
If this was part 1 of a multiple part game it would make an intriguing "to be continued". If this is the end of the game, then it is shit.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If this was part 1 of a multiple part game it would make an intriguing "to be continued". If this is the end of the game, then it is shit.
It's the end, with no sequel/continuation to come at all.

Relatively soon, if not already, midnite guerilla will be closing his patreon and basically never doing anything like this again.

• Sad
Reactions: Ranma

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's the end, with no sequel/continuation to come at all.

Relatively soon, if not already, midnite guerilla will be closing his patreon and basically never doing anything like this again.
his patreon is closed already, for a while now.
the game is finished, and only midnite knows his plans for future.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Real ending is MC and Joanna/mom live happily ever after. You fucked up somewhere if you didn't get this.
I will provide a save file for it just before you bang her if you want proof.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes