3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I am surprised this one got finished (more or less). I'm glad it did as I really liked the mom's model and the setup (similar to something I had in mind for a story). While I wish some chars had more content, I appreciate the work that was put into finishing and the Mom was not short changed. I do wish there was a better "ending" though.

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
A good game, really sad that is complete, there is a lot of stuff that was never used, the basement is one, poll (only for the extra), there is a lot of girls with one scene only, never done anything with rebecca, never fuck the fairy, the ending was really bad.
Agree, I just found this game and really sad it is completed. Loved the art work.

I can't find his Patreon page to see if there is going to be another chapter or another game.

I would have like to support the game.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Even the sex in kitchen they forget to put generic sound. Good art, shit game. And they mock you with they end. What happen to game be so rushed like that? I dont believe they make so many places just for nothing.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Anyone new to this "VN" should immediately get the walkthrough and follow it to the letter... or else be prepared for numerous Game Over notifications. I got tired of the numerous choice traps that resulted in Game Overs and deleted it before completion... I generally enjoyed it, but it got too annoying to have to follow a guide so religiously.

Reactions: AlexTorch
May 5, 2018
So I've been seeing posts about an AIDs ending. Is it the same as the coma/concussion ending? I'm quite sure I didnt fuck the mall skank.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Agree, I just found this game and really sad it is completed. Loved the art work.

I can't find his Patreon page to see if there is going to be another chapter or another game.

I would have like to support the game.
By the look like the dev is gone, for me i have found this game some days ago for the first time, and look like he was really pissed at people here, maybe that why he delete his patron. The thing is, there is always someone to shit in your work, he quitting don't change that.

Midnite Guerilla

This is completed a game as you're going to get. I said I would complete and I did. I'm done. I'm going to be retiring this account soon. Any bug issues, the script files are posted maybe someone else who cares can fix it. Game development in this environment is exhausting and toxic.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ummm I guess that came out wrong, what I implied was that you were against the dev's decision to scrap that scene, not the dev himself :p lol. You still didn't tell which game was that though :thinking:
Well I am mixed about it, I do like devs to tell their own story. I also think the change he made actually improved the game. What he removed did not help but rather hinder the story of the game in my opinion and what is in now works better overall. Now if it had been a real plotpoint though with serious impact on story it would have been wrong to remove it.

Considering the game I mentioned, it is not polite to mention another game in a devs page. It is from the dev with the sig with animation though.

Reactions: Elohim888

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello can someone help me i'm stuck when mrs hunter and in the bathroom. what should i do? thank you in advance

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Well I am mixed about it, I do like devs to tell their own story. I also think the change he made actually improved the game. What he removed did not help but rather hinder the story of the game in my opinion and what is in now works better overall. Now if it had been a real plotpoint though with serious impact on story it would have been wrong to remove it.

Considering the game I mentioned, it is not polite to mention another game in a devs page. It is from the dev with the sig with animation though.
Ah, that reply was enough ;). Thanks for the hint.

Now, I'm mixed about it lol, going by your words, removing the scene improved the plot of the game but at the same time dev was not pleased by it as well. Man this reminds me of the time where someone forces you to become better at something and you do! But end up hating it for the rest of your life. like this

Reactions: Elohim888

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah, that reply was enough ;). Thanks for the hint.

Now, I'm mixed about it lol, going by your words, removing the scene improved the plot of the game but at the same time dev was not pleased by it as well. Man this reminds me of the time where someone forces you to become better at something and you do! But end up hating it for the rest of your life. like this
Think about it as the debate between fans and JK Rowling about the Harry-Hermione relationship that she fought tooth and nail against and kept out of the series for her original plan, but now years after admitted that fans were actually right and based upon development of characters that would have made more sense. Devs are not always right, especially not when they had a plan but forgot that over the time their chars changed and do not always fit those original plans anymore.

It is their game though so in the end they do get to decide the content that is in and are also responsible for that content, for good or bad. :p Not fans, not patreons, the dev or dev team.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
This game is a masterpiece, though a little short. I burned through this final version and was so hyped for banging the mom. I wasn't disappointed in the least. I will likely fap to this for years to come that's how much i love the MILF in this game.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
can we report this dev for scam? futa tag clickbait with no scene?
The dev didn't add those tags. They were added by a1fox3:
I have added 3 more tags to this.
1. Fantansy.
2. Point & Click.
3. Futa/Trans.

Both 1 and 3 for this. View attachment 641919

For #2 you must search around the house by pointing and then clicking on the highlighted area to find objects for the game.

"""Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]"""

• Angry
Reactions: 9inchz

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
View attachment 313125

Overview:
It's fall 2018 and a young man has traveled to college out of state. Unfortunately, the college is undertaking some much needed repairs to its dormitories which means some students have to lodge with local families. Luckily, for our young hero, he's landed on his feet and has received a billet with a MILF who is harboring a secret of her own that may involve the protagonist...​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-12
Release Date: 2020-06-12
Developer: Midnite Guerilla
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac:
- MEGA - GDRIVE -
Compressed:
MEGA - GDRIVE
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE

Extras: WALKTHROUGH (v1.0.x) - SCRIPT FILES - FAN SIGNATURES

View attachment 313126 View attachment 313128 View attachment 313129 View attachment 313130 View attachment 313134 View attachment 313135 View attachment 313138

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
:unsure: Some errors occur!
I cannot load games from previous versions, but after a warning I load them. This would be great if it weren't for the fact that as you move through the story you get paused in a scene and go into a loop: I imagine these are mistakes that will be corrected in future updates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:unsure: Some errors occur!
I cannot load games from previous versions, but after a warning I load them. This would be great if it weren't for the fact that as you move through the story you get paused in a scene and go into a loop: I imagine these are mistakes that will be corrected in future updates.
I doubt they will get fix and is why you must follow the walkthrough to the letter or you will go into the loop bug.
You must do things every day as the walkthrough tells you or you can not finish the game.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
the incest tag, i dont see an incest patch
Read developer's notes and you will understand why there is no patch. (To save you the trouble, incest is part of the story, which means that the game turns into incest eventually just simply by progressing through it)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes