3.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I Can't thank you enough for "The Wish" Lucky Guerrilla
It is by far my favorite game and the sole reason will be Ms. Hunter.
She is the dream milf and I totally adore every scene/photo of her.
Thank you for creating such a natural looking milf who looks her age like someone in her 40's (I'm in my early 20's) and for giving her those curves along with the natural bush which adds to her sex appeal.
Like everyone else even I found the ending a little disappointing but as I read through these pages, I understood the issue and I am glad to know you're in a better place now and thriving.

I visit this game quite often to go through some of the scenes which I totally love.
There's one specific thing I'd really want to appreciate you for and that is how you made us the viewers wait to have sex with Ms. hunter. I liked the fact that she was not just some slutty women who'd give in so easily and we had to work our way around and wait till the end for the reward.
As someone who's in my 40s myself, I find her to be not only extremely attractive but very refreshing as well. Its the rare game where a character of that age doesn't either look like a 25 year old or an old lady.

randomg259

Nov 23, 2019
I Can't thank you enough for "The Wish" Lucky Guerrilla
It is by far my favorite game and the sole reason will be Ms. Hunter.
She is the dream milf and I totally adore every scene/photo of her.
Thank you for creating such a natural looking milf who looks her age like someone in her 40's (I'm in my early 20's) and for giving her those curves along with the natural bush which adds to her sex appeal.
Like everyone else even I found the ending a little disappointing but as I read through these pages, I understood the issue and I am glad to know you're in a better place now and thriving.

I visit this game quite often to go through some of the scenes which I totally love.
There's one specific thing I'd really want to appreciate you for and that is how you made us the viewers wait to have sex with Ms. hunter. I liked the fact that she was not just some slutty women who'd give in so easily and we had to work our way around and wait till the end for the reward.
Check out foot of the mountain. It's so good !!

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
the one on the right looks like the lady in the wish. just a younger version
It's funny you should say that. She began life as the daughter of Mrs Hunter in the remake of the Wish I had begun. But then when I decided to move towards a sequel rather than a remake, I didn't want to waste the time I had spent creating her. But then, as the events of the Wish take place in a dream, perhaps she still is the daughter of Mrs Dr Hunter...

May 5, 2020
View attachment 2894902
What can I say, I like big boobs. Sue me!

MPC (after the "wish") with some of his college classmates.

L-R: Tonya, Lucie, Emma, Amiko (sitting), MPC, Isabella, Teresa

Man, you're getting me hyped up. I don't want to be bothersome, but do you have any idea when the first release will come out, or roughly how much content you've already developed? Not to rush you, it's just that I can't wait to play it.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
The game is mighty good, the only downside is that one week to get to the end is too short, I would have liked a bit more time to see more of the Librarian, Rebecca the girl from South Africa and the Director of the college.

• Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek

a297311894

Aug 29, 2021
It's funny you should say that. She began life as the daughter of Mrs Hunter in the remake of the Wish I had begun. But then when I decided to move towards a sequel rather than a remake, I didn't want to waste the time I had spent creating her. But then, as the events of the Wish take place in a dream, perhaps she still is the daughter of Mrs Dr Hunter...
When will the second part come out

tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023
Could someone tell me how to get this? I've played the whole game and looked at the images in the files and don't see it. I found it when searching up the game. Is it from a previous version?

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Could someone tell me how to get this? I've played the whole game and looked at the images in the files and don't see it. I found it when searching up the game. Is it from a previous version?
You can't find it in the game.
After making the scene, the dev didn't put it in the game (I can't remember whether it was a dream or a bad end).
But he shared it with us among several wallpapers, because there isn't enough of Mrs Hunter. :)

Reactions: tempio987^

tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023
You can't find it in the game.
After making the scene, the dev didn't put it in the game (I can't remember whether it was a dream or a bad end).
But he shared it with us among several wallpapers, because there isn't enough of Mrs Hunter. :)
Ah I see. Thanks for informing me, I appreciate it.

3.60 star(s) 76 Votes