3.60 star(s) 76 Votes

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I agree with the adage that side characters have the most personality. A good MPC is basically a blank slate for you to imprint your own personality upon. They don't have to be utterly blank but they need to allow the player to take up that role and feel like it's them.

Of course that's just my own opinion.

Reactions: Dr. Ronald Leopold

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
anyone got access to gallery? i got the save in the descrption but somehow idk where i am, im in my room and gallery is still locked

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Started playing this game (recommended by third party) and did not manage to get out of the chamber. Got the photo, OK, but whatever. Shitty sandbox. Not my game. 1 star
Shame we can't offer reviews of other users... You'd definitely earn yourself a 1-star rating for being stupid.

Look in the OP, click, click again for the attachment and follow it to the letter.
1704236778323.png

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Just discovered this as I'm waiting on my current games to get updated. Before I play I ask the same question I ask of every new game I'm about to play.

What is the nature of the incest in this game in relation to the MC?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Just discovered this as I'm waiting on my current games to get updated. Before I play I ask the same question I ask of every new game I'm about to play.

What is the nature of the incest in this game in relation to the MC?
MC is main LI lost son.

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
How to pass time? I thought watching TV or playing games? I doing that and nothing happen.. WTF? Bug?? Watching TV more 5 times and didnt happen..

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
" At the moment he is working on “the wish 2”, with new characters. "

you know I think thats a winning plan, better than just a graphic refresh mentioned before as I always thought this game was great as it is. maybe it could have been continued as a "slice of life" rather than the mystery game it is.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf
3.60 star(s) 76 Votes