3.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
I confused!! Who is Mrs Hunter? MC mom? If yes, then why is MC calling her Mrs Hunter and referring her as '"landlady"?

And why is Dev note saying you don't need Incest patch? When you clearly need it. WTH is going on? :HideThePain:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I confused!! Who is Mrs Hunter? MC mom? If yes, then why is MC calling her Mrs Hunter and referring her as '"landlady"?

And why is Dev note saying you don't need Incest patch? When you clearly need it. WTH is going on? :HideThePain:
From the Developer Note that you supposedly read...

INCEST IS PART OF THE STORY-LINE. DO NOT ASK FOR AN INCEST PATCH. PLAY THE GAME AND INCEST WILL HAPPEN.
Note the part where it literally tells you "Play the game and incest will happen"... In other words, play the game to see the incest.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023

If I remember correctly, at the beginning he calls her ma'am because he didn't know she was his mother, towards the end of the game he finds out that she was his mother

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xrisoner

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
If I remember correctly, at the beginning he calls her ma'am because he didn't know she was his mother, towards the end of the game he finds out that she was his mother

What landlady calls you "sweetie", lets you stay with her in the same house and then leaves you 50$ for pizza and sht? yaaaa... I'm not convinced...:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaka86161

Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
Sad Update

The Wish 2 is not looking like it is going to happen. Basically I have been reliant on the F95 Iray server in order to render scenes because my PC can't really handle it. That server has been down for the past 5 months and there's no indication it will come back soon, if ever. Why this is the case, I don't know and I am not speculating.

Without the Iray server the game is dead in the water. I'm not necessarily abandoning it. I've written a lot of it and the story, etc. is ahead of the renders. I've also spent a lot of time on UX and, for want of a better term, "adapting" the engine. Should a method of quickly (and cheaply) rendering the scenes present itself, I may resume.

However, that is currently unlikely. So, it's best to consider the Wish franchise dead. Don't ask for or expect an updated HD version, a sequel, or anything else. I cannot afford to continue. The first game (not including a lot of unpaid developer time) made a loss of nearly $10,000. The Iray server was a lifeline, but frankly, this is what happens to honest developers when too many players subscribe to dishonest grifters. The adult game bubble is bursting as evidenced by even Summertime Saga being abandoned!

I have placed my SubscribeStar on vacation mode until 2050. I don't think I have any paid subscribers but if I do this will, at least, mean you aren't paying for something that won't happen. Vacation mode seemed better than deleting it in case I can resume production.

Anyway, thank you for your support (if you gave it). I know the original game, despite (perhaps because) of all its flaws had developed a cult following. I recognise and really appreciate that it has/had a small, dedicated following and I regret that I could not give you what you want. However, my PC is now nearly 8 years old and just can't hack it anymore; I can't justify paying post-COVID/post-Brexit prices for technology just for what amounts to a hobby, not with a family to support. However, be assured, the support you've given me has meant the world to me and I wish (no pun intended) I could repay it.

Ciao.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Sad Update

The Wish 2 is not looking like it is going to happen. Basically I have been reliant on the F95 Iray server in order to render scenes because my PC can't really handle it. That server has been down for the past 5 months and there's no indication it will come back soon, if ever. Why this is the case, I don't know and I am not speculating.

Without the Iray server the game is dead in the water. I'm not necessarily abandoning it. I've written a lot of it and the story, etc. is ahead of the renders. I've also spent a lot of time on UX and, for want of a better term, "adapting" the engine. Should a method of quickly (and cheaply) rendering the scenes present itself, I may resume.

However, that is currently unlikely. So, it's best to consider the Wish franchise dead. Don't ask for or expect an updated HD version, a sequel, or anything else. I cannot afford to continue. The first game (not including a lot of unpaid developer time) made a loss of nearly $10,000. The Iray server was a lifeline, but frankly, this is what happens to honest developers when too many players subscribe to dishonest grifters. The adult game bubble is bursting as evidenced by even Summertime Saga being abandoned!

I have placed my SubscribeStar on vacation mode until 2050. I don't think I have any paid subscribers but if I do this will, at least, mean you aren't paying for something that won't happen. Vacation mode seemed better than deleting it in case I can resume production.

Anyway, thank you for your support (if you gave it). I know the original game, despite (perhaps because) of all its flaws had developed a cult following. I recognise and really appreciate that it has/had a small, dedicated following and I regret that I could not give you what you want. However, my PC is now nearly 8 years old and just can't hack it anymore; I can't justify paying post-COVID/post-Brexit prices for technology just for what amounts to a hobby, not with a family to support. However, be assured, the support you've given me has meant the world to me and I wish (no pun intended) I could repay it.

Ciao.
I'm sorry to hear that. You made a great experience and I was hoping for more, but I understand where you're coming from. Thank you for what you've shared with us and best wishes.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Sad Update

Ciao.
Farewell brother. May fortune favor your future endeavors.

May 5, 2020
Sad Update

Ciao.

Farewell, it was an honour to play "The Wish" and "Beneath a Neon Sun". You're a great. I hope for a solution to not waste everything you've already made.

Reactions: Logan1377
3.60 star(s) 76 Votes