3.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This is actually a real landlady game, MC's parents aren't in this game.
I haven't played the game, but then what's the taboo? All these games revolve around a taboo that impedes the MC to fuck at least the main girls, which gives some sense to the plot.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played the game, but then what's the taboo? All these games revolve around a taboo that impedes the MC to fuck at least the main girls, which gives some sense to the plot.
No taboo. This is a pretty vanilla game so far, and I dont want to spoil things but MC and her have already gotten pretty close if you know what I mean :sneaky: not that close though ;)

Reactions: Paprika

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
No taboo. This is a pretty vanilla game so far, and I dont want to spoil things but MC and her have already gotten pretty close if you know what I mean :sneaky: not that close though ;)
Thank you for your answer.:)

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It is an ok game, certain decisions (Not going to post any spoilers) didn't really make any sense, and left me feeling like this may not be as fun for me as I'd hoped.

thenameofl00

Mar 3, 2019
the walkth said that go to the garden then Click the bushes and find a spade ,but there is no garden at all!wtf??

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Only real complaints so far are
A batch of Spelling/grammar/punctuation errors.

Middle of the Hack101 program dropping the :

"Modelling was really good to me. I made good money and it's how I It's how I met my husband, he was a photography. His name is Matthew"

Might want to do a slow read of everything, maybe put it through a word processor before the game gets too large.

Her getting mad at you mentioning having an affair, then instantly "How is your room?" or the continuation of making her mad and then her reset to default face.

Telling her you won't talk about your family then "I'm adopted" The characters are a bit ADHD

A few grainy images like Joanna in the hallway after you get the key in study

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Wish [v0.4.3 Alpha] [Midnite Guerilla] - Original Size: 683.6MB

Download Win (92.5MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 76 Votes