3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Serpent0001

Jan 12, 2018
Excellent update! Love the interactions between the MC and the Landlady. Already '3 days' in game time and plenty of fap action. Hopefully this trend continues.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I just played for the first time and really loved the game I can say it's one of my top 10 games

I would only suggest that Dev change the type of letters or that used a dark background becouse sometimes is difficult to read with the light background, but otherwise the game is really fantastic

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I just started playing the game and it was fun until she sat on the bed to touch what seems to be a baseball bat. Can't these developers understand that it's really annoying to see a dick that's bigger than a man's torso? And do they really think that people play these games because they want to see huge dicks?

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: Canto Forte

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
What is thios? fucked up so bad .... gae didnt playable just right in the beginning of the game! top :... Walktrough fails even at the Prologue...

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Heavy hangers way too heavy for a 42-year-old (yes, I know you can find examples on the Internet, but...). Someone 50-something maybe, but (yes, I know it's just me) they're way too big for her. A bigger dick is one thing, but a horse cock is also a bit overboard.

That being said, including the walkthrough in the program was a neat move, and the game offers a wealth of possibilities.

I, for one, will be waiting for the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I wish that the cock fairy appears at night and take a few inches back due to failed attemp to use it properly. Or something else, just make that cock little bit more reasonable.

Reactions: Mrlhj92

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So the dev decided to give up on ntr because of the community?
no..because it didnt fit or make sense..it sort of stuck out like a sore thumb..it was a "huh?" then it passed,leaving people saying..umm..where did that come from? if it was properly integrated into the story and made sense and had weight to it it would probably still be there..but it had none of that..it was just a "huh?"

Reactions: kryptonite1090

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
seriously ? no patch ? i download the game i was happy to try it , bafff i found no patch , landlady i hate this name...MRS HUNTER seriously ?!
now i must wait until they do a patch to try it ! you know what i dont want to play it anymore !
i apologize ifi was rude ! good luck with ur game ! i am out !

Last edited:
Reactions: aweriel
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes