3.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Well if you have crabs I'd suggest to spread the oil everywhere. :rolleyes: If your talking about the game, open the bug fix until it says: scripts.rpa then open (click on) The Wish until you see the top line saying game. Drag the (scripts.rpa) file over on top of game and drop it that folder. Hope that helps.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Don't panic, I got you. Just go to the front yard take your cursor down the side of the house towards the back the house it will light up just click on that.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
The picture shows the correct spot. Maybe you missed something before that. Did you follow the walkthrough???

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Not bad. The game comes nicely along now in contrast to the first version.
I'm curious where the story goes with the Thief girl, the Wt mentioned something.
Keep it up. (y)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
pls somone Landlady would be the perfect Mom
Going by some of the chats between them she still might be his mother. She had a past she was ashamed of? He was an abandoned baby? Hey we can dream. Anyways am I the only one to not be able to find the master bedroom key? I looked in the drawer and noticeable by its absence.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Going by some of the chats between them she still might be his mother. She had a past she was ashamed of? He was an abandoned baby? Hey we can dream. Anyways am I the only one to not be able to find the master bedroom key? I looked in the drawer and noticeable by its absence.
I had to wiggle my mouse around a bit to find it. Bottom left corner of the green pad.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There's a bush on the house wall that lights up when you point the mouse over it. You get a spade and with it, you can open the garage window.

Reactions: B-52reloaded
3.60 star(s) 76 Votes