3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
What, you didn't send him his personal step-by-step, balloon sized walkthrough. Shame on you. o_O

LeClaire

Sep 28, 2019
what a ridicolous game, almost every task u have to do is to search some keys and passwords. after the non-working journal hack i was out and put the game in the thrash folder. the best u could propably do. just a waste of lifetime.

".....However, just over $130 pledged per month is not enough for me to continue this. That amount doesn't even pay for the electricity used to render the images. Work and family commitments are making continuing this project harder and harder and with little financial recompense that's becoming impossible to justify..............."

I.m really not surprised....i even wonder how he could make 130 per month with this ridicolous kind of bullcrap.

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny6

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I love this story so far and I hope that the Creator can you continue the story further I'm enjoying the characters I I just fell in love with Miss Hunter she's just the cutest

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone know what model was used to create Miss Hunter ???
Well, obviously I do. But if I lost her reference file I don't think I could recreate her. At least, not easily.

She's a very, very heavily modified version of by P3Design. I say "heavily modified" because while the base skin texture is that of Melanie and the base head shape is that of Melanie, I have adjusted a number of sliders to alter her facial appearance. I have also aged her with Zev0's and Zev0 and Discobob's . Her body is, if I remember correctly, based on by Darwins Mishap(s). This is a slightly older looking base body shape but likewise I have made alterations with the sliders, not least of her breasts and stomach to make her look more realistically like a 40 year old woman. Her genitals are by 3feetwolf with the same developer's . Her hair is by Propschick. Finally, her glasses are a custom adapted version for G8F of by Moonscape Graphics.

Clothing has been a variety of things that I can get to fit her boobs.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Fuckkkkk I was loving this game until it forced incest on me. Totally ruined! Someone add an incest tag so this bs doesnt happen again.
I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the game. As far as I was aware the "Incest" tag was present. It is certainly there now, so I assume it must have been added after you posted.

Reactions: supermanz95

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the game. As far as I was aware the "Incest" tag was present. It is certainly there now, so I assume it must have been added after you posted.
the incest tag still isnt there just in the spoiler. btw, can you make a version for us that dont get off on our parents and family? like for example, she can be like "oh my god im your mothers best friend or something."

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
the incest tag still isnt there just in the spoiler. btw, can you make a version for us that dont get off on our parents and family? like for example, she can be like "oh my god im your mothers best friend or something."
I will probably have to because of patreon rules. Not sure how it'll fit the story but I'll look into it

Reactions: alexw14615

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
First time I play this one.
Interesting so far!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes