3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
No Friday update today, I'm afraid. I'm at my in-laws. More bad news is that there's a delay in the release of v0.6. The holiday season caught up with me. I was hoping to be at the testing stage when it did so I could leave it with my intrepid band of testers, but I managed to write myself into a corner. I think I've figured a way out of it but I'm many, many miles from home at the moment. I hope I can give some more positive news soon.

Incidentally, if anyone wishes to be in that band of bug hunters when the pre-release is ready, PM me.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
That'd be because he is a bit tense. Try heading to the hot tub to relax.

You shouldn't, because you shouldn't have enough cash to do that.

Which version are you using?

Ok, it is possible in day 4 to buy it again but it shouldn't be because you should be $20 short of money.

I got the same glitch on 4th day, and cant sleep. I also can't use the hot-tub or anything. I've literally clicked everywhere, and it seems I'm stuck....Any console commands I could try, or am I just going to have to restart (My next earliest save is day 1, Oops).

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I got the same glitch on 4th day, and cant sleep. I also can't use the hot-tub or anything. I've literally clicked everywhere, and it seems I'm stuck....Any console commands I could try, or am I just going to have to restart (My next earliest save is day 1, Oops).
Have you spoken to Mrs Hunter in her bedroom?

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
She is asleep in her bed, and it keeps giving me the option to pull down the covers, but that leads to nothing, or being berated by the game dev. :p
There ought to be a savegame included in the download that begins on day 4. You could try clearing your save cache (it's in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheWish-20190614

Delete that folder. Delete the current game folder. Redownload, use the savegame and use the walkthrough.

I'd also appreciate it if you told me how you advanced time because you shouldn't be able to without talking to Mrs Hunter. It'll allow me to fix it in future releases.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
There ought to be a savegame included in the download that begins on day 4. You could try clearing your save cache (it's in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheWish-20190614

Delete that folder. Delete the current game folder. Redownload, use the savegame and use the walkthrough.

I'd also appreciate it if you told me how you advanced time because you shouldn't be able to without talking to Mrs Hunter. It'll allow me to fix it in future releases.
Honestly, I have no clue how I did so. I think I might have tried traveling to the college, or maybe I did something else. I don't remember as it was a few nights ago and I was tired as hell....I'll try looking for a previous save, then replicate what I did and get back on to this thread. Also, thanks for the fix, I'll do that if I feel the need to not replay.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
A different type Friday update this week. . I've been suffering writer's block. I think I've solved it and now I'm catching up with myself. This week's update introduces the MC's wrestling coach and team doctor. He's supposed to look like someone real, but the face gen didn't quite work. Never mind. A free copy of the game to anyone who works out who it is supposed to be.

5_training_2.png

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
A free copy of the game to anyone who works out who it is supposed to be.
Which one? The coach or the teammate? I'm pretty much clueless :D Rob Van Dam?

Edit: Reading comprehension really isn't my thing. I guess you meant the older gentleman is acting both as Doctor AND coach.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Which one? The coach or the teammate? I'm pretty much clueless :D Rob Van Dam?

Edit: Reading comprehension really isn't my thing. I guess you meant the older gentleman is acting both as Doctor AND coach.
No the coach is the one shouting. The doctor is the older man.

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
A different type Friday update this week. . I've been suffering writer's block. I think I've solved it and now I'm catching up with myself. This week's update introduces the MC's wrestling coach and team doctor. He's supposed to look like someone real, but the face gen didn't quite work. Never mind. A free copy of the game to anyone who works out who it is supposed to be.

View attachment 505741
Is that Mr.Rogers and Joe Rogan!?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: filochard
Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 505741
Is it Kevin Spacey?

• Haha
Reactions: wirelessnick
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes