3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
small question is there now ntr/girlsharing or not because im no fan of it ty in advance
You will never see another man have sex with one of the girls you have pursued/are pursuing. Ok?

Or is your definition of NTR so broad as to mean: one of the female characters once thought about going on a chaperoned coffee date with some hypothetical other man?

TheRedBook

May 19, 2018
A different type Friday update this week. . I've been suffering writer's block. I think I've solved it and now I'm catching up with myself. This week's update introduces the MC's wrestling coach and team doctor. He's supposed to look like someone real, but the face gen didn't quite work. Never mind. A free copy of the game to anyone who works out who it is supposed to be.

View attachment 505741
are those american faces im too european to recognize?

Epstein? didnt kill himself

Nov 9, 2018
A different type Friday update this week. . I've been suffering writer's block. I think I've solved it and now I'm catching up with myself. This week's update introduces the MC's wrestling coach and team doctor. He's supposed to look like someone real, but the face gen didn't quite work. Never mind. A free copy of the game to anyone who works out who it is supposed to be.

View attachment 505741
John Cena?

shizam77

Oct 22, 2016

View attachment 505741
Izzy Mandelbaum from Seinfeld? I'm assuming you mean the doctor.

Ptpredator

Jan 1, 2020

View attachment 505741
John du Pont? It fits the wrestling theme... :eek:

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Roman Polanski ?
roman-polanski.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tramtoriana54

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 505741
Brian Kemp?:ROFLMAO:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I'm wrapping up version 0.6 soon. I will be contacting the beta testers as soon as I'm satisfied there aren't any obvious bugs - sometime tomorrow (I hope). I have set up a discord server here : that is open to everyone. I'm not on it a lot and currently I'm back in the UK for the foreseeable future (for personal and work reasons - nothing bad, I hope to be back in the States soon) so my timezone will be off from many of the game's fans but I will try and interact as much as possible.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm wrapping up version 0.6 soon. I will be contacting the beta testers as soon as I'm satisfied there aren't any obvious bugs - sometime tomorrow (I hope). I have set up a discord server here : that is open to everyone. I'm not on it a lot and currently I'm back in the UK for the foreseeable future (for personal and work reasons - nothing bad, I hope to be back in the States soon) so my timezone will be off from many of the game's fans but I will try and interact as much as possible.
Man, don't you worry, you're in the right time zone now!(y)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Says the invite is invalid

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Says the invite is invalid
I'm pretty new to discord. 2 people have managed to get it to work:
The non-expiring link is this:

But if that's not working, then the expiring link is this:
It will expire in 1 day

Reactions: sakuragay
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes