3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
The pregnancy pic of Mrs. hunter is super hot. Please more :).
I hope your VN is going to that point.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I started playing the game yesterday and i see a lot of potential in it. The renders are beautiful and very realistic (imo) and the dialogues are well written as well. The parts where he is talking to himself are hilarious (i do the same thing all the time to the point that people think that i am kind of crazy - because i am actually speaking on my own oh shit too much personal info here)
Also about the plot, i don't see this as the standard incest story, because Johanna left him as a baby and he was raised by a different family so i don't see what is all the fuss from people that don't like incest (well its their right to have issues about it, but that doesn't mean that the game is bad ).
Finally, i really enjoy the little puzzles and riddles in the game; this is what an adventure game should be. Otherwise is just a visual novel like all the rest. But, having all the puzzles may interfere with the a certain goal of the game which is to have respectful and bonafide fapping.... So if i could make a suggestion here, you could add a scene gallery in the main menu, so that you can please everyone and makes things easier if we are looking for a specific scene.

P.S.: I wonder if, based on the preggo pic above, we will see any pregnant sex in (very) future updates? please say yes....
I know I am a pervert alright, no need to state the obvious.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben&Hill

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So if i could make a suggestion here, you could add a scene gallery in the main menu, so that you can please everyone and makes things easier if we are looking for a specific scene.
Because of the code changes being implemented in v0.6 (which will make save games incompatible) this will be possible and is on the to-do list for the next version.

Jun 24, 2019
Oh boy, I played this game 2day & it has halted at an interesting part. Joanna might be falling for MC, & then her husband came back home. The quest for the woman begins! :love: A little competition is good.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
will this update be the biggest so far?
It'll also be coming soon!

All joking aside, in some ways, yes. Day 4 had a total of 168 images, Day 5 is on 91 and that's for the morning (various pathways). Day 4 had 9 animations, but they were mainly 3-4 frame loops; Day 5 has 5 for the morning and 2 for the evening (so far), one of which is 2 minutes long and the others have at least a dozen frames with the evening animations in possession of 215 frames each (they're H-scenes :D )

That's just the graphics. It's a big update. There's a lot of story to tell and lots of threads to tie up.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes