3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This is completed a game as you're going to get. I said I would complete and I did. I'm done. I'm going to be retiring this account soon. Any bug issues, the script files are posted maybe someone else who cares can fix it. Game development in this environment is exhausting and toxic.
Is it because of the direction the game went in after the "backlash" for NTR?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Running into Issue, I got everything done up to the massage on a fresh start. I gave massage with creme, went to look for spade after she hurt her back. Checked by front door (Driveway Bushes by frontsteps) Click everywhere around bushes, steps even by the car. Almost 200 times and nothing pops up. Well i dont ask this offen, but does anyone have a save and include the persistent if its needed. Feel free to use mine and figure out whats wrong

Deleted old post -- i clicked around, took a shower... then had a HJ then the Bush was glowing.... Spade was there. ON MONDAY! not sunday... Oh the walkthru had an error, so only got first page.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
As i said in my Review... Its a damn shame this ended so soon. But I get it. Thank you Midnite Guerilla for the wonderful story and the always sexy Mrs. Hunter. I will greatly miss waiting for a new update for this. Good luck with everything MG :)

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
"toxic community" Well, that pretty much sums up every community on the internet. Gotta take the bad with the good. If you look at most toxicity as a form of passion, it's not so bad. Too bad this title was cut short. It was rather interesting. Oh well.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey i lost my all save files can someone lend me last save file? I dont want play all game in the begining for this update :(

cjs

May 6, 2017
I dont write often.
I just want to say Thank you Midnite guerilla for this effort and game.
I am unsure how to tag "you". I hope you read it anyway.

Reactions: Neepster

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
Just discovering the game. Google drive says the walkthrough has been so often downloaded that I won't be able to download it... maybe for a week! Seriously, google? :O ^^
So, if anyone has another link, I'd really appreciate it.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This is completed a game as you're going to get. I said I would complete and I did. I'm done. I'm going to be retiring this account soon. Any bug issues, the script files are posted maybe someone else who cares can fix it. Game development in this environment is exhausting and toxic.
I bet it can be, especially if you are the sort of person to take unreasonable and uncalled for critique too personal; empathy is a positive trait for almost all places except a site full of sex starved fetish pirates. Hope you find something more enjoyable to do in the future buddy.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
tag shows futa/trans
so trans on male or male on trans if MC have emotional and sexsuall relation with trans this is good

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes