3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Update: all the renders are done. I need to run a few more checks, compile the full version, compress and compile compressed and android versions, upload. Might. Might be tonight. Depends on any bugs found and speed of my internet uploading.
I will sacrifice a chicken to the compile/render gods and pray. Oh I believe I will have another beer too. Cheers MG!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Midnite Guerilla Is this really completed or did you A - run out of steam and quickly put together a conclusion or B - bring this chapter to an end in order to continuethe characters adventures in The Wish Pt2 because as a player, it seemed like there was several updates worth of material within your story.

My hope is that you plan on the Pt2 I suggested, followed by Pt3, Pt4, all the way up to Pt99 and beyond, as long as you have stories to tell although, and this is just a personal preference, I would like some futa action if it's not too much trouble.

Either way, Peace.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
This is completed a game as you're going to get. I said I would complete and I did. I'm done. I'm going to be retiring this account soon. Any bug issues, the script files are posted maybe someone else who cares can fix it. Game development in this environment is exhausting and toxic.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This is completed a game as you're going to get. I said I would complete and I did. I'm done. I'm going to be retiring this account soon. Any bug issues, the script files are posted maybe someone else who cares can fix it. Game development in this environment is exhausting and toxic.
Then good luck to you, may you live long and prosper.

That being said, the open forum for this game is far from the most toxic I've seen so, unless you're being hit by a plethora of negative PMs which is a different matter entirely, it's probaly a good idea to bow out now.

Either way, hugs :)

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Very sorry to hear that.

People sending abuse to developers is so stupid, especially very good developers such as yourself. Hopefully in time you change your mind and come back to making games, it's a big loss if you don't. Either way good luck in your future.

jubei672

Jun 12, 2017
Happy you followed through with finishing the game, sorry to see you go. Understandable with how toxic and entitled some people can be. Thank you again, best of luck with what ever you choose to do next in life.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
There always will be toxic people thats how life works but on the other hand there are also people that appreciate's your work and you cant deny that..in the end the good always overwhelms the evil and generally speaking if you quit coz of those people your just giving up on everything whenever they show up..i say f*** em put your chin up high and keep doing what your doing and i can promise you that you wont regret it later and i do respect your wish of quiting from this business but in life always keep moving forward..best of wishes!

zandalari

May 4, 2019
For what it's worth, thank you for the game. This was a wild ride and the end result is something to be proud of. I'm grateful that you chose to go down this route. Even if this is the last one you'll make,I hope you can gain happiness from playing them or doing whatever else fits your fancy. Thanks, Midnite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes