3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For what it's worth, thank you for the game. This was a wild ride and the end result is something to be proud of. I'm grateful that you chose to go down this route. Even if this is the last one you'll make,I hope you can gain happiness from playing them or doing whatever else fits your fancy. Thanks, Midnite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, short game but damn, i loved every second of it ^^

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
When you decline both the gorilla woman and the readhead from the lectures, the downtown node on the map never unlocks, so you get stuck once you have to meet up at the café.

If that happens, enable the console (unren or manual) and enter:
Code:
map_locations.append("downtown")

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'd like to thank the dev for being a man of his word in lending some MOTHER FUCKING closure to the game. Playing devil's advocate, devs can turn toxic as well especially when the money and praise doesn't materialize to their satisfaction. Also, being able to take constructive critique and soliciting assistance is part of the game. Good luck and thanks again! ;)

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
When you decline both the gorilla woman and the readhead from the lectures, the downtown node on the map never unlocks, so you get stuck once you have to meet up at the café.

If that happens, enable the console and enter:
Code:
How do you enable the console ? Unren or what ?

Reactions: oidex

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018

If that happens, enable the console (unren or manual) and enter:
Code:
How can i forward time ? I got stuck on Afternoon and can't go to the Cafe at Evening.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
sigh... anyone got a save before the end of the last update? i had 9.0 idk how my save got lost

D

Deleted member 1123151

does any one have saves from previous version and working ???

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
thanks for sticking this one through. been looking forward to seeing how this ends. good luck with the future man you'll always be one of my favorite devs for showing ur commitment despite the bullshit.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Completed? Really? Haven't played the latest update but didn't really seem like it was close to ending. Have to see what happens I guess.

Scrolled back a few pages and saw the post... Midnite Guerilla sorry to hear it's been a bit too much to deal with. You'll be missed, your game was great. Good luck in whatever's next.

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What a bloody good game. Damn shame it is finished. Looking forward to the next game! or a continuation of this one!

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yep following on from what others have said.. It's a damn shame to see you give up on making any further games as this was a fantastic game that I enjoyed very much but also thank you for completing it :) Yes it could have gone on further, either continuing on with this story or in different chapters and that's what I thought may have been the case but fully understand your heart just isn't in it anymore, so the all the best for the future.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes