3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
previously i played it as incest mode, now i did not any incest patch...can anyone able share patch??
1) you DID NOT read the "developer's note" in the first post, of course

2) why didn't you read the first post?

3) you just need to play the game: why don't you play it?

Apr 26, 2018
However, another user of this forum offered his box as a rendering server and so they're being rendered as we speak to a much higher quality than I would manage. I'm hoping for a release date of around 12 June, but this is fluid and depends upon other user's needs of rendering time on that box because I'm having to render nearly 100 separate frames so mine may get knocked down the priority - which is understandable.
Any news from the render farm or are you still expecting a release this week?

rigamortus

Jun 12, 2020
Really like the model designs and all but holy shit is this game broken... I've had to start all over at least 3 times even while following the walkthrough as soon as you do something unintended the game breaks.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Really like the model designs and all but holy shit is this game broken... I've had to start all over at least 3 times even while following the walkthrough as soon as you do something unintended the game breaks.
If you give me examples, I'll fix them.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I remember trying his for the first time on the last update and loving every second of this game.. Some people really need to stop being so impatient and being negative on this thread as you will be the first ones to complain if the dev decided to never share their work on this site again! There is truth in the old saying good things come to those that wait you know...
Midnite Guerilla Please take your time and thank you for such great work and one the hottest milfs on this site ;)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes