3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
You know what. The main game is finished. These scenes were just extra tweaks. Once it's been bug tested I'll release and then release the extra stuff as an add on rpa archive which would mean it could just be unzipped into the game folder and it would add extra content. My system won't be broken for ever.

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
Ok not sure what just happen she came into MC room after the hot tub, I told her my mom's name (Which is the same as hers) and she ran out of the room and game telling me to go to her but I go to her room she's laying there but can't talk to her and can't progress the day by sleeping because when I try it says I have to go talk to her .... help?

EDIT: Day 4 night

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Ok not sure what just happen she came into MC room after the hot tub, I told her my mom's name (Which is the same as hers) and she ran out of the room and game telling me to go to her but I go to her room she's laying there but can't talk to her and can't progress the day by sleeping because when I try it says I have to go talk to her .... help?

EDIT: Day 4 night
You are supposed to go after the hot tub to the living room where mc shows mrs hunter how to wrestle (in nude), and after that she gives you a nice titfuck where she learns who she is. I don't remember having to go to mc bedroom. After that she should go to her bedroom where you can talk to her. Check your walkthrough.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
You are supposed to go after the hot tub to the living room where mc shows mrs hunter how to wrestle (in nude), and after that she gives you a nice titfuck where she learns who she is. I don't remember having to go to mc bedroom. After that she should go to her bedroom where you can talk to her. Check your walkthrough.
You end up in the bedroom if you didn't do everything perfect the first time and missed the handjob on day 2 after she sees you in the shower. Either way, you are supposed to go to her room and check on her. You should be able to talk to her. If you can't, open the console and type (without quotation marks) "$ clock.period = 2" and "$ hottub = 3"

There might be a bug that advanced time and put you into the night and there's an error in the code (now removed for v1) that causes a problem if you visit at night rather than evening.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Any news about the final update i can't wait about suprise of mrs hunter. Thanks in advance

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
Wasn't following a walkthrough was just playing the game so seems like this might be a bug then and now I'm stuck unable to move forward thanks for the info no rooms or outside locations will progress forward.

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
You end up in the bedroom if you didn't do everything perfect the first time and missed the handjob on day 2 after she sees you in the shower. Either way, you are supposed to go to her room and check on her. You should be able to talk to her. If you can't, open the console and type (without quotation marks) "$ clock.period = 2" and "$ hottub = 3"

There might be a bug that advanced time and put you into the night and there's an error in the code (now removed for v1) that causes a problem if you visit at night rather than evening.
Hey thanx for this I'll give that a try right now

Davetiger

May 1, 2020

That worked thank you I had to type them $clock.period=2 then it worked the spaces were giving me errors :)
Though I never saw the wrestling scene feel like it somehow skipped right over that but it's fine cause now I can play again :)

Last edited:

Davetiger

May 1, 2020
Heh stuck again, I'm going to start over and follow the walk through clearly playing without following the step by step is bad. can't get the money needed to actually upgrade the hacking software cause appearently I missed money that I can't go back and get now that I've already talked to the secretary.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Any news about the final update i can't wait about suprise of mrs hunter. Thanks in advance
It's being bug tested but it was felt that it had rather an abrupt end and that some additional scenes would be beneficial. I had already planned these for an "extended version" and had already written the code for them; I had also posed the art but it would include 4 animations. The daylight ones rendered ok on my machine, they're done. But the evening ones, because of lower light levels, were either really grainy or would take too long to render. This was before I updated Daz and now can't render animations without them crashing. However, another user of this forum offered his box as a rendering server and so they're being rendered as we speak to a much higher quality than I would manage. I'm hoping for a release date of around 12 June, but this is fluid and depends upon other user's needs of rendering time on that box because I'm having to render nearly 100 separate frames so mine may get knocked down the priority - which is understandable.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I haven't seen console not working how to do
You open the console and you type "$ game_cash += 5" (if you want $5) or "$ game_cash += 110000000" (if you want $110,000,000 but that might break the UI because it's not designed for you to have so much money). Don't include quotation marks.

John_PRO

May 8, 2020
You open the console and you type "$ game_cash += 5" (if you want $5) or "$ game_cash += 110000000" (if you want $110,000,000 but that might break the UI because it's not designed for you to have so much money). Don't include quotation marks.
thanks you

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes