3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

#1masterdebator

Mar 19, 2019
I need a save right before i go into Sandy's place. says shes too thirsty so she doesn't fuck. i think i fucked up somewhere and i don't know how to fix it. thank you in advance

jinxme1033

Dec 20, 2019
I need a save right before i go into Sandy's place. says shes too thirsty so she doesn't fuck. i think i fucked up somewhere and i don't know how to fix it. thank you in advance
BEFORE YOU GO TO SANDYS HOUSE GRAB THE BOTTLE OF VODKA BY THE PIANO AT YOUR HOUSE. That is the the trigger to fuck Sandy

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hello a query that passed the update 9.1 weighed 1.22 gigs and this update 9.2 weighs 418 megabytes I do not understand

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i have bugs and problems :( where ever i go i have navigation pics of my home ! how to research ishtar i try on my laptop and mom pc in study ? have problem with coach never skip training in the morning but one day game tell me that coach is not happy with me and i have game over !!! why ???

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
i have bugs and problems :( where ever i go i have navigation pics of my home ! how to research ishtar i try on my laptop and mom pc in study ? have problem with coach never skip training in the morning but one day game tell me that coach is not happy with me and i have game over !!! why ???
In this game you have to follow the walkthrough (written by the dev) word for word. You can't skip a detail. If you miss one thing, you can't go back and do it. It's a kind of Carpe Diem kind of mentality.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
In this game you have to follow the walkthrough (written by the dev) word for word. You can't skip a detail. If you miss one thing, you can't go back and do it. It's a kind of Carpe Diem kind of mentality.
that is stupid ! to someone tell you how to play ! imagine C.O.D. with walkthrough kill this one first then kill this second then that one ohh no you are dead you kill 1 ,2 ,4 :( !

TheRedBook

May 19, 2018
that is stupid ! to someone tell you how to play ! imagine C.O.D. with walkthrough kill this one first then kill this second then that one ohh no you are dead you kill 1 ,2 ,4 :( !
Debugging can be the most time consuming on programming (games included). He is doing this for free with his future plans being on quitting.

Dont expect a polished game.

Flickering

May 15, 2020
The game doesn't score very high in art, but I am quite fond of the plot. It has a solid and realistic story that I like.

The version I have (0.9.2) comes with a bug (avoidable). If you get to know the location of the beach in the morning from your friends will result in a dead loop that unable to progress. Also, I wonder how people manage to get enough money to upgrade the hacking gear before confronting the landlady?

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
You're right. I have the resources of Activision. The game is also a free roam first person shooter.

And, actually, often in those types of games there is a tactic to win and a tactic that gets you killed. So, you are also wrong as well as possessing a massive sense of entitlement. There were lots of adventure games back in the day that would kill you hours into the game if you put a step wrong. It was when adults played games instead of whiny teenagers who want everything handed to them on a plate. I give you a walkthrough. I didn't have to. Just like you don't HAVE to play the game.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The game didn't score very high in art, but I am quite fond of the plot. It has a solid story that I like.

The version I have (0.9.2) comes with a bug (avoidable). If you get to know the location of the beach in the morning from your friends will result in a dead loop that unable to progress. Also, I wonder how people manage to get enough money to upgrade the hacking gear before confronting the landlady?
By dead loop, do you mean that if you visit the beach there's no way to leave the beach because the town map is grayed out? Because I've fixed that in version 1.0.

Flickering

May 15, 2020
By dead loop, do you mean that if you visit the beach there's no way to leave the beach because the town map is grayed out? Because I've fixed that in version 1.0.
No. It is when you know the beach location from friends in the morning, you go to school finishing class and training, and then hang out with them in cafes and you invite the landlady to the beach, the landlady doesn't appear in the beach cutscene. The cutscene is just the same as the one you go to the beach straight in the morning skipping school. After this and that when you go to training the next day you are expelled, even you didn't skip class before.

I find if you don't trigger the beach location from friends, everything will be fine. No bug will appear.

Last edited:

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
No. It is when you know the beach location from friends in the morning, you go to school finishing class and training, and then hang out with them in cafes and you invite the landlady to the beach, the landlady didn't appear in the beach cutscene. The cutscene is just the same as the one you go to the beach straight in the morning skipping school. After this and that when you go to training the next day you are expelled, even you didn't skip class before.

I find if you don't trigger the beach location from friends, everything will be fine. No bug will appear.
Ah, right, that would break the game. The game assumes that you would then go to the beach rather than anywhere else. That's easy for me to fix so thanks for bringing that up! I'm going to be asking the testers to keep an eye out for these kind of bugs.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes