3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cant fuck sandy in her house??
man wtf i like this biut this errors makes it unplayable
You must follow the walkthrough word for word or yes you break the game.
Each trigger is listed in the walkthrough on the day it is needed to be unlocked and if you even miss 1 you break the game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm just saying, Mother's Day would have been a perfect day for an update seeing as they were just on the cusp of some sexy times.

Nothing says "I love you, Mom" like a nice serving of donkey dick.

Reactions: desmand

Benecker

Jul 31, 2019
Hey dudes, anyone had the problem with the car in the garage? On the 4th of September I'm trying to go to the college on the vw in the garage, and I got the keys, but I simply cannot do anything, there's no place on the car to click in order to enter it or smth

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hey dudes, anyone had the problem with the car in the garage? On the 4th of September I'm trying to go to the college on the vw in the garage, and I got the keys, but I simply cannot do anything, there's no place on the car to click in order to enter it or smth
You don't need to click on the car. There's compass, top right. Click on that.

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Update. The game is 98% finished. I'm trying to render 4 new animations so that once the game is complete you can keep having fun with Mrs Hunter in a number of different places. I've potentially found a way to turn those 4 animations into 12, but that isn't confirmed yet (I'm awaiting on news using a render farm). However, my plan for an end of May/start of June release is still on schedule. However, I have made some code tweaks. Basically fixed some broken code and introduced a gallery. This will need testing. I will not rush this last release, not after the fiasco of the last one.

So, please. Be patient.

I will be looking for testers so send me a PM if you're interested. If you are chosen don't expect the finished polished version. There might be stand-in renders and those renders included will be about 40% quality in order to keep the upload small. My internet is a bit shit at the moment and if I don't have to keep uploading 1Gb files it will all work out much smoother.

Here's a couple of unused renders (I decided on a different outfit and I couldn't get the stockings to fit during animation) to keep you going.

8_br2_3a.png
8_br2_3b.png

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Update. The game is 98% finished. I'm trying to render 4 new animations so that once the game is complete you can keep having fun with Mrs Hunter in a number of different places. I've potentially found a way to turn those 4 animations into 12, but that isn't confirmed yet (I'm awaiting on news using a render farm). However, my plan for an end of May/start of June release is still on schedule. However, I have made some code tweaks. Basically fixed some broken code and introduced a gallery. This will need testing. I will not rush this last release, not after the fiasco of the last one.

So, please. Be patient.

I will be looking for testers so send me a PM if you're interested. If you are chosen don't expect the finished polished version. There might be stand-in renders and those renders included will be about 40% quality in order to keep the upload small. My internet is a bit shit at the moment and if I don't have to keep uploading 1Gb files it will all work out much smoother.

Here's a couple of unused renders (I decided on a different outfit and I couldn't get the stockings to fit during animation) to keep you going.

View attachment 657564
View attachment 657565
Too bad it's over so soon, this great game. It's too short for me :cry:
Thank you for your work (y)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes