3.70 star(s) 78 Votes

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Nice looking game from the art and setting side, but those walls of tiny-sized text at the beginning of game are practically ruining it for me already. Why this much at once, why such a small font?:cautious: Hope it's not all like that, I like to read, but not that much in eroge... Making 3rd attempt already to pass through them and not get bored to death. =\

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I just emptied all my saves. Ill start over again and see if it happens again but i hope not. This is VN is in my top faves so id like to get to the end of it :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Can anyone help i seem to be stuck. Im at this part in the WT I did everything else up untill this point (below). So now when i go to Sandy's She does not proposition me. She tells me shes far to thirsty to do anything else see yourself out and then i get a game over trying to talk to Mrs H. Any help would be great.

What to do? Nothing else to do (Mrs Hunter is still in that bathroom) so go to Sandy’s. She
propositions you. You can accept this time. Now you can explore her house. Do so. Once you find
the basement (enter via the garage) click on the monitor. Now click on the desk and now click on the
photos.
Vodka. The answer is vodka.

Reactions: Kageoni69

Midnite Guerrilla

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Nice looking game from the art and setting side, but those walls of tiny-sized text at the beginning of game are practically ruining it for me already. Why this much at once, why such a small font?:cautious: Hope it's not all like that, I like to read, but not that much in eroge... Making 3rd attempt already to pass through them and not get bored to death. =\
If reading isn't for you maybe don't play a visual novel?

Also what "walls of tiny-sized text at the beginning of game"? The game starts with single sentences. Are you talking about the right game?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I will apologize ahead of time if this has already been brought up, but I am guessing that saves from 6.2.5 are not compatible with 9.2? Also if that is indeed the case how many updates were there between those 2 versions? I swear I have been checking every other day for updates to the games I have been playing and I guess I somehow missed this 1.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I will apologize ahead of time if this has already been brought up, but I am guessing that saves from 6.2.5 are not compatible with 9.2? Also if that is indeed the case how many updates were there between those 2 versions? I swear I have been checking every other day for updates to the games I have been playing and I guess I somehow missed this 1.
Yes you should start another game from the start and you must use the walkthrogh and follow it as it is writen or you will not be able to finish.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Why blueball update at the end :cry: such a great build up wasted with no sex scene in the end.

Though seriously the story has been great the last few update hope that it could have lead to a sex scene rather than a lame ending for the update.

Hoping the next update we would get some build up first before the sex scene it is more hotter that way for me than sex instantly.

Still a great game really love the MILF and story about incest is well done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OMFG Thank you :D Thats what i missed. It didnt show anything about needing to pick up vodka in the Walk through. So thank you so much! I love your story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<3 Great story keep up the amazing work.
Sorry to say but the walkthrough did tell you to pick up the vodka.

"""The cabinet to the left of the dining table surrenders a bottle of vodka. """
PROLOGUE
Once you’ve entered your name and listened to Mrs Hunter, you need to explore the whole house. At this point outside is not available and you will be told so. There is also a locked room within the house. Trying to access it will inform you of this and start a new quest FIND KEY TO STUDY.
Before exploring the house, check out the cupboard in your bedroom. You’ll find a gym kit which you will need. Also, head to the other bedroom and you will, for some reason, want to take the bikini out of the chest of drawers. Downstairs, in the lounge, the table yields the $50 that Mrs Hunter talked about. The cupboard to the right reveals a pack of playing cards. Get both. In the dining room, there is a piano. There’s a secret in the bookcases: find the USB stick. Head to the dining room. Play the piano for a pleasant musical interlude. The cabinet to the left of the dining table surrenders a bottle of vodka. You will need that. But not yet. Not yet. Might as well get it now, though. Likewise, the cupboard at the back of the kitchen will result in possession of a bucket. No use for that in the current version but get it anyway. Equipped with all there is to be equipped and, having checked out the comments on all the other clickable areas, head to the attic. The meat of the prologue is in the attic study. This is Mrs Hunter’s study and the computer yields two secrets. First, she keeps a journal. This will result in two new quests. 1. Find out the password. 2. Get software that will hack the software.
The second secret is a load of risqué pictures of a younger Mrs Hunter and her husband on her wedding day. Get those pictures. Complete the first task and head to the bathroom on the 1st floor.
Watch the resulting scene and…

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Have there been any indications about when the next update will be released? I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything; I apologize if I missed it.

I played this game in its earlier stages and intentionally stopped with the notion that I'd pick it back up when it had more content and became less buggy.

Should I wait some more or jump in?

Anony_2311

May 7, 2020
I am stuck at "you really ought check on Joanna" . Can any one help me with the walk through or walk through documents to refer.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes you should start another game from the start and you must use the walk-through and follow it as it is written or you will not be able to finish.
Thank you for your answer, however, unlike some I do keep up with the forum info and already knew to follow the WT albeit it seems that the beginning of the game is no different that the 6.2.5 version so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at "you really ought check on Joanna" . Can any one help me with the walk through or walk through documents to refer.
You missed a trigger somewhere, did you pick up the vodka?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have there been any indications about when the next update will be released? I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything; I apologize if I missed it.

I played this game in its earlier stages and intentionally stopped with the notion that I'd pick it back up when it had more content and became less buggy.

Should I wait some more or jump in?
That depends on you, there is still no sex scenes with the main girl but there are some with the friends and other girls.
What ever you do you must follow the walkthrough from start to finish or you will miss a trigger that will stop your progress.

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
That depends on you, there is still no sex scenes with the main girl but there are some with the friends and other girls.
What ever you do you must follow the walkthrough from start to finish or you will miss a trigger that will stop your progress.
If i am not mistaken, dev said he plans to release it end of May. I am waiting myself to play btw.
Thanks for the input. I'll try waiting it out some more. It's gonna be tough with her on my mind though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Interesting game so far. Under most circumstances, I would have rated renders and animations as ok. I don't usually like the idea of incest in games and typically just consider landlady as woman you live with. The story here, and especially the dialogue, are very well written and intelligent.

For once the broke college kid actually attends classes and what he learns actually helps progress the story. What a concept.

Reactions: Edrick23
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes